The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Americas Got Talent (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Floyd Collins
View Profile
Inner circle
Ohio
1633 Posts

Profile of Floyd Collins
Hello my fellow friends in magic.

I am posting this here in hopes that I may be able to get some of you to help out. If you have watched Americas Got Talent you will know a young man by the name of Jonathan Burkin. He is the boy who is a twirler. Due to lack of votes it came down to the judges to keep him or Elvis the judges voted him off and keep the Elvis impersonator in.
Now it seems NBC is rethinking the judge’s decision to remove Jonathan so soon. They have placed a poll on their website for you to vote on the person you would like to see come back.
I am reaching out to you my friends in magic to go vote.

Here is my personal reason for requesting this.
Jonathan Burkin is from my home town. We are a very small community that is rich with Performing Art many great performers have come from this small town and we are very proud of our young people’s accomplishments.

Jonathan being on Americas got talent has lifted the bar for our young people and he has become a hero to the young and old in our community. Last evening John performed at our fair,, he blew us all away. It was not easy going on after John I have to admit. He is a show stopper if given the chance.

It is up to you I know some of you may already have a favorite in mind but if you don’t please cast a vote to Jonathan it would mean the world to this young guy.

http://www.nbc.com/Americas_Got_Talent/

Thank You
Floyd
No one said it would be easy, or did they?

Check out my all new book "Chicken Scratches" visit my lulu store for more information.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/thecenterstage

http://www.collinscomedymagic.com
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

Profile of BrianMillerMagic
My vote's in!
MagicByUriel
View Profile
Veteran user
Johnathan Townsend has a lot more than
358 Posts

Profile of MagicByUriel
I voted for him! I thought he was incredible, and was very disappointed when he was eliminated.
"Magic is the only art that the audience wants the performer to screw up" - Daniel Garcia
Michael J. Douglas
View Profile
Inner circle
WV, USA
1649 Posts

Profile of Michael J. Douglas
After the first couple episodes, I stopped watching the show. I've heard all of the variety acts were eliminated (nice, huh?), so I voted for him. As of my vote, he has 67%. Keep us posted.
Michael J.
�Believe then, if you please, that I can do strange things.� --from Shakespeare�s �As You Like It�
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
He rocks! My vote is in.
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2324 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
I hope he makes it back in. I personally hate how it is called America's Got Talent when it is run by the same people who created American Idol, Britian's Got Talent, So you think you can Dance... Blah! They try to include variety acts, yet primarily focus on the stupid singers. We have one show for that. Its called American idol! There is no way they will let anyone besides singers progress. It is pure crap. Best of luck to the young chap from Ohio!
Lyndel
View Profile
Inner circle
wrote the theme to the TV show COPS!
1623 Posts

Profile of Lyndel
I voted for him!

I can't believe they let him go and took an Elvis impersonator instead... It's not like Vegas is short on Elvis impersonators!

Oh well, what are ya gonna do? Reality TV ain't reality guys!

Lyndel
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
In order for a magician or juggler to do well, they'd have to pass the first audition with their 4th weakest routine, and work their way up from there.

They even criticized your twirler friend for having flawless performances, stating that there wasn't any room for improvement.
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2324 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Its communist!
abc
View Profile
Inner circle
South African in Taiwan
1081 Posts

Profile of abc
Now 68%
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
My VOTE has been cast. Thank You for bringing this to our attention.

Rodney
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
Floyd Collins
View Profile
Inner circle
Ohio
1633 Posts

Profile of Floyd Collins
Thank you all for helping out!

-Floyd
No one said it would be easy, or did they?

Check out my all new book "Chicken Scratches" visit my lulu store for more information.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/thecenterstage

http://www.collinscomedymagic.com
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
Quote:
On 2008-09-21 21:33, Lyndel wrote:

Oh well, what are ya gonna do? Reality TV ain't reality guys!

Lyndel

To tell the truth, it ain't much TV either...
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Americas Got Talent (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL