The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Witchboard - Review (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Evilstalkerhorne
View Profile
New user
USA Waterloo Iowa
70 Posts

Profile of Evilstalkerhorne
I will never buy another effect from Peter L. since the "Bottle Bender" where he bent my wallet over a bottle alright and pumped $100 or so out of it. NOPE NO MORE The rest of you want to be fools so be it. About my website and my interests of magic etc. I have many many interests and they all blend together. My personal site is about me not illusions or trying to pimp some product to you all. It is a way for people to see what I am doing and hopefully inspire them to be themselves. The "Suck" part of it is basically warnings to others to avoid these people or places as I have gotten raw deals there. My apologies for not updating more often as there are many others that NEED added in the past few years. There is also a page for people and places that are great and I endorse them with no request or charge. I am if nothing else painfully honest and BTW it is EVIL STALKER HORNE but with and accent on the "e" since it is French which is pronounced in English as "A". I did not give it to myself but earned every inch of it. Just cause I make you Randy don't make a Freudian slip and reveal your inner thoughts to the world about me.... I may blush.
Evilstalkerhorne
View Profile
New user
USA Waterloo Iowa
70 Posts

Profile of Evilstalkerhorne
Also in case some of you missed it..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlK0YVj3XgE
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
@Evil , keep on Rocking you little 'Trooper' you !
Bringing back a thread from 2008 ?
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Winks
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
677 Posts

Profile of Winks
Guy needs to take his meds.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10577 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Were you trapped in a time vortex? Neat! Watch out for the Hounds of Tindalos!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1474 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Quote:
On Nov 26, 2014, Evilstalkerhorne wrote:
I will never buy another effect from Peter L. since the "Bottle Bender" where he bent my wallet over a bottle alright and pumped $100 or so out of it. NOPE NO MORE The rest of you want to be fools so be it. About my website and my interests of magic etc. I have many many interests and they all blend together. My personal site is about me not illusions or trying to pimp some product to you all. It is a way for people to see what I am doing and hopefully inspire them to be themselves. The "Suck" part of it is basically warnings to others to avoid these people or places as I have gotten raw deals there. My apologies for not updating more often as there are many others that NEED added in the past few years. There is also a page for people and places that are great and I endorse them with no request or charge. I am if nothing else painfully honest and BTW it is EVIL STALKER HORNE but with and accent on the "e" since it is French which is pronounced in English as "A". I did not give it to myself but earned every inch of it. Just cause I make you Randy don't make a Freudian slip and reveal your inner thoughts to the world about me.... I may blush.

You're painful. Period.

The only fool I see is someone who can't even read the thread topic and stick with it. If you have/have had a problem with PL products, then take it off-forum and deal with him face-to-face. Your "warning" sounds more like the rants of a petulant little child and is not serving any purpose other than boring us.

Don't apologize for not "updating" more often, I don't think anyone is interested.

And the thing Freudian is your projection.

And thanks for the French lesson. Now I know exactly what name to avoid when I hear it.

I was looking at your web page. A lot of hot air floating around there too.You say "We intended to be out playing live at local venues by now, there has been yet another set back."

I wonder if that could have anything to do with the drummer.

Got to give you credit, you have a nice collection of equipment. Must be lonely in that basement.

Get over yourself.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Witchboard - Review (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL