The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Free Black Widow (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fake Josh
View Profile
New user
Canada
32 Posts

Profile of Fake Josh
I wasn't sure what section to post this in (there's like 30 000 different sections here) and I saw the (joke) post that claimed Walmart was selling them for $9.95 so I figured I'd try here.

No, I'm not giving away a Black Widow but there's a possibility I can get one for free but I need some help. There's someone selling one for $1.00 but the shipping is $189.99. I asked him if he was kidding and he said he wasn't. He also offered to give it to me for free if I could find someone selling it for less.

So if someone could post online that they are selling a brand new Black Widow for less than $189.99 and send me the link it would help me out a lot. Smile

Josh
Larry Bean
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm digging enough holes for
2016 Posts

Profile of Larry Bean
You would have to show him that someone else is selling it for less than a dollar. The 189.99 is shipping and technically not the cost of the product. There used to be a lot of "cheap" prices on ebay with unbelievably high shipping.
alanm99
View Profile
Regular user
England, UK
119 Posts

Profile of alanm99
Wanna bet ?

That listing will go POOF very soon.
Fake Josh
View Profile
New user
Canada
32 Posts

Profile of Fake Josh
I agree. $189.99 is still pretty cheap for a BW. Oh well, it was worth a try.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Free Black Widow (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL