The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Laflin's Red/Yellow/Black/White Rope (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1443 Posts

Profile of stempleton
All right, ropesters, get it all out now...

I purchased this effect almost a year ago, but hadn't reached a point where I could focus on rope effects (yes, I compartmentalize.) When I first received it, apparently the ropes were not packaged as the instructions described they should have been. Despite my best efforts I cannot set the trick up as stated, and with only a grainy black/white shot I'm at my wits (ropes?)end. I realize this is probably a standard set up, but with vague words like "twist" not securing the ropes for initial presentation securely I'm the one fit to be tied (hey, this rope trick stuff really plays well into puns, don't it?). Looked for a video of it, no luck. PM me or direct me to the secrets session, whatever, but my nerves are getting rather...frayed!!! Smile
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Why don't you email Duane and ask him directly, he can explain it to you right out of the horses mouth.

montanawondertheater@yahoo.com
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Laflin's Red/Yellow/Black/White Rope (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL