The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » One for Kim (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15754 Posts

Profile of tommy
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
HA!
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
magician8
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of magician8
Brilliant!
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Wouldn't work here. When you say you aren't ordering anything, they are likely to send the manager out to discuss with you why you shouldn't be driving through the drive-through without ordering anything, which would lead to a lengthy discussion of something called "Ordnung" and a long lecture about proper drive through procedures, and possibly a complete ban from the manager from ever coming to the restaurant again.

I live in a strange country. Stealing is OK. Being in a line without a reason is not.
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
BRILLIANT!
This would have ranked right up there in the Abby Hoffman book "Steal this Book" had drive thru's been more available back in the day! Back then it took big brass ones to pull off the classic "Dine and Dash"!

Am I dating myself?

Mick
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3112 Posts

Profile of AMcD
I hardly believe this thing can work. I live in the same country than the guy. I've been at mcdo (as we say here) 1,000,000 times and if you don't order, well they just warn the second window you didn't order anything!

Whether the guy was extremely lucky (servers in a hurry, not much time to severe checking procedures, etc.), whether it's just a fake.

BTW, it's not that I still can't get over my edited posts, but... I don't see that many false deals or any gambling related material in that video. Can someone explain to me how things work here?
Doc Dixon
View Profile
Special user
Pennsylvania, USA
654 Posts

Profile of Doc Dixon
Quote:
On 2008-09-24 21:33, AMcD wrote:
I don't see that many false deals or any gambling related material in that video. Can someone explain to me how things work here?

True, but it does relate to card tricks. It's a sandwich effect.

DD
“For centuries we’ve said playing cards – even a single playing card – could reveal a person’s innermost thoughts.
Now you can prove it!”
See http://www.dixonmagic.com/page5/page5.html
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15754 Posts

Profile of tommy
The passion culminates in the professional. He would rather not pay and eat.

McErdnase
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3112 Posts

Profile of AMcD
McErdnase, lol.

Should be fun to run a McDonald's with card moves names. Hi guy, er, a Double Deal Cheeseburger and a Big Breather Mac please.
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
1894 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Guys, its mc donalds we are talking about here... its probably the easiest place to get a free meal... just try this out... order a big mac combo and eat about half the food and throw it on the ground... not only will the staff apologise, but your meal will be replaced( just say it slipped of the table)... if you want more than one meal, just walk in and pretend to slip on the floor and they would be willing to give you a bunch of food vouchers... That was one of my first jobs, and people used to do the first one a lot..
"Everyone is tough till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15754 Posts

Profile of tommy
I saw a good one on The Real Hustle ie switch reciepts...you know that one I guess?

Tommy
h2o
View Profile
Veteran user
305 Posts

Profile of h2o
Quote:
On 2008-09-26 06:16, iamslow wrote:
Gorder a big mac combo and eat about half the food and throw it on the ground... not only will the staff apologise, but your meal will be replaced

I knew a guy who would eat half of his burger then put a hair on it and then complain how dirty it is. The staff would promptly replaces the meal and even sometimes gave him some coupons.
MagicKim
View Profile
Special user
Åland, Finland
620 Posts

Profile of MagicKim
Hahaha very funny tommy. Smile Just got back from the ferry, two whole days off now. yay!

take care mate
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15754 Posts

Profile of tommy
Well kid we will all be in the same boat soon the way things are going. Smile

Tommy
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2471 Posts

Profile of Expertmagician
Why not just get a job at McDonalds...but, you can get a lot of free burgeres Smile
Long Island,

New York
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
1894 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Quote:
On 2008-10-01 11:21, Expertmagician wrote:
Why not just get a job at McDonalds...but, you can get a lot of free burgeres Smile

Working at Mc Donalds doesn't get you free food, Staff still has to pay half price for meals...
"Everyone is tough till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Quote:
On 2008-10-01 15:35, iamslow wrote:
Working at Mc Donalds doesn't get you free food, Staff still has to pay half price for meals...

What a gyp!!
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Griff
View Profile
Loyal user
Florida
283 Posts

Profile of Griff
When I was younger and dumber, my buds and I would go to a place like Hooter's and order a big platter of(min. 50) wings and beer. Drink plenty of beer and when you get about 2 thirds of the way through the wings just place a fake rubber cockroach among the wings and then do a little bit of acting. The waitress was not about to dig around and check things out. We would get another platter free (box it up, we're done here...which would be tomorrows meals). Believe it or not this worked in a lot of places. Not high tech., but a lot of fun to mess with the girls!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » One for Kim (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL