The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Rannies Products - Boss Chop Cup, Ball Vase and Wands (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

M for Magic
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of M for Magic
Please note that the following was completely unsolicited, and given the very humble nature of the person I am referring to, will probably make him blush.

I just wanted to share my experience in purchasing various items from Rannie, a professional magician, Café member and craftsman of wooden closeup magic equipment.

Firstly - Rannie is the one of the nicest guys I have had the pleasure of dealing with - ever! He is lightning quick in getting what you need made from scratch by hand to your specs. He is extremely helpful in helping you choose what you want and and customizing the item to suit your needs. Just amazing service and personal attention.

As for the products themselves....WOW!
I purchased my first itme from Rannie a month or so back. This one:
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l296/r......3204.jpg
I was over the moon when I received it, the craftsmanship blew me away.
I contacted Rannie shortly after to purchase; A Boss Street wand, Boss Chop cup set and a wooden Ball Vase. Rannie worked tirelessly to get the order out very quickly and to my specs. When I received my order I was just amazed by the quality and workmanship and artistry in each and every item. Just absolutely world class!
And on top of it all, Rannie charges very very reasonably for his work. You get absolutely wonderful value for your money.

I want to note as well that from order to custom construction to receipt of shipment from the Phillipines took much less time than an order I placed for a ready made item form the USA (I am actually still waiting after putting the order through a week and half before Rannie). And Rannie does this not because I demanded a rush, this is just how awesome his customer service is!

So in a nutshell, if you looking for professionally made, beautifully constructed wooden closeup magic props and wands that are an amazing value, Rannie has my vote, you will never be disappointed.

Thanks Rannie, keep up the great work!

-Jeff
magicorik
View Profile
Loyal user
Italia
201 Posts

Profile of magicorik
Where can I find a pricelist?
professorwhut
View Profile
Inner circle
Posts R US sold me
1347 Posts

Profile of professorwhut
I would like to get one of his wands.
Very nice.
After much soul searching about a signature, I decided not to have one.

TG Pop [aka ProfessorWhut]
M for Magic
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of M for Magic
Just PM Rannie and he will answer any questions, he is very open and friendly.
Robert Kohler
View Profile
Special user
Fayetteville, Arkansas
520 Posts

Profile of Robert Kohler
Hey Rannie -
Have you considered purchasing the RNT2 business? It is for sale you know. Matching your service ethic with Jake's equipment and business goodwill would make a lot of people very happy and a viable opportunity for you, I think. I don't know of anyone else who could continue Jake's business as well as you could..........
We judge ourselves by our intentions - others judge us by our actions.....
<BR>
<BR>B. Wilson
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
Brilliant suggestion Robert! And imagine the cups he'd come up with.
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11209 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
We can see Rannie's Magic Shop taking shape as the days go by. Keep up the good work, Rannie.
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
***Have you considered purchasing the RNT2 business?***

That's the way to take a passion and turn it into a royal pain in the arse! Smile
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11209 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Quote:
On 2008-09-27 15:34, MickeyPainless wrote:

That's the way to take a passion and turn it into a royal pain in the arse! Smile

LOL
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
Quote:
On 2008-09-27 15:34, MickeyPainless wrote:

LOLOLOLOL! Only Jake can run it the way it is. Well....if I lived in the U.S. I would in a wink of an eye.

Thank you for all your kind words. Jeff....thank you kind sir!

I love what I do and the best part is that I enjoy every working hours in the shop. I am there before I go to my shows, as well as after my shows. I know I am getting better and better as the days go by. I do have a great partner and a wonderful team. Just like Jake, I have my family involved in my work. My wife helps me pack and deliver the orders, my mother make the crochet balls...my daughters give me the thumbs up or thumbs down when I show them my designs. My partner who happens to be my guitarist in my band helps me with the woodworks and his wife who sings in my band, makes the pouches. The woodshop is always filled with laughter and music...not to mention love. I do hope that the positive energies are felt by those who own my wands and my cups.

I do have a lot of new stuff to offer in the weeks to come. You guys inspire me!

Maraming Salamat Po! Thank you very much!

Mabuhay from Manila,

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
M for Magic
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of M for Magic
"I do have a lot of new stuff to offer in the weeks to come."

I get first dibs Smile
Robert Kohler
View Profile
Special user
Fayetteville, Arkansas
520 Posts

Profile of Robert Kohler
WOW - how refreshing - you're my new favorite cups and balls/products company!
We judge ourselves by our intentions - others judge us by our actions.....
<BR>
<BR>B. Wilson
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Rannies Products - Boss Chop Cup, Ball Vase and Wands (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL