The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Halloween in California, Glendora, San Dimas, Covina area (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
TX
1928 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Hey, if you live in the Glendora, San Dimas, Covina area of California - have I got a strolling magic opportunity for you.

On Halloween, literally thousands of people will be trick or treating at the Covina Harvest Festival on second street.

This is a great time for you to pass out business cards and do a little strolling magic or street magic.

I did it last year; amazed tons of people and got a lot of gigs from this. I can't do it this year, but I pass the idea on to you.
Youtube & Intstagram @MagicOrthodoxy
FOLLOW and SUBSCRIBE - I giveaway magic and cards every month
SoCalPro
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1598 Posts

Profile of SoCalPro
No thanks, I get paid to perform.
SoCalPro
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1598 Posts

Profile of SoCalPro
Sorry....forgot to add the lil Smile thingy. Don't want you to think I'm a jerk. Smile
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
TX
1928 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
I love it when people make posts to say "No" ha ha....

"Hey, does anyone know how to get to Route 9?" "No." If you don't know, then don't post a reply. I get paid to perform also, but I also know the value of free publicity {which is priceless}, and I seem to recall a certain escape artist who knew the value of it as well... What was his name?

Oh, yeah...

:)
Youtube & Intstagram @MagicOrthodoxy
FOLLOW and SUBSCRIBE - I giveaway magic and cards every month
omar_covarrubias
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of omar_covarrubias
I'd really like to perform there. Is it a walk-in or does it require permission?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Halloween in California, Glendora, San Dimas, Covina area (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL