The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Write Stuff - Sex and Violence in Mentalism (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chmara
View Profile
Inner circle
Tucson, AZ
1904 Posts

Profile of chmara
Sex and Violence appears quickly in the new e book by Tony I -- right in the Introduction by John Riggs. (OK, so I lied about the violence -- but I am a magician.)

The Book - "The Write Stuff" (which after the Riggs introduction) is hard hitting and direct. It has expurgated all but the sexiness of very cool mental effects. In fact only the Riggs part has any inuendo -- and it is hilarious.

Too often e books are one trick ponies -- but Tony I's "Write Stuff" is different in that it is a one technique -many applications presentation. This is invaluable to any working mentalist who is willing to practice a bit to make miracles happen.

No this is NOT PW or Nail or TT stuff -- but a technique that has long been misused.

The color illustrations in the e book are great and clear - but since I ran out of Magenta ink on Friday Night I had to print out everything on my cheapy lazer -- and most came out OK and usable. When I get some ink Monday there are a few I will render in color for more clarity.

For those of us who are left handed -- the techniques shown will work if care is taken in which materials you choose -- but lefties are creative and face the discrimination imposed by right handed society often enough to make this technique a solid piece of our arsenal.

Now let me say this -- I am older than Tony I -- and when we learned in school to write we were forced (for several years) to use nibbed ink pens. As any lefty such as I knows, this can cause arm curl and smear, or ink sprays when a nib gets caught or is scratched and released on a paper.

I was also told by my teacher (but could not follow) that one of the recommendations in this book was the ONLY way to write properly. Tony I has capitalized on this very sound writing principle.

The more creative among us will use this to develop some very deep routines -- and more than a few gimmick variations for the broad range of situations covered.

BTW -- I have never met Tony I -- but see how his stuff is developed by a working mentalist not just a theoratician.
Gregg (C. H. Mara) Chmara

Commercial Operations, LLC

Tucson, AZ

C. H. Mara Illusion & Psychic Entertainments
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Gregg:

Thank you for the kind words.

Tony
mota
View Profile
Inner circle
1658 Posts

Profile of mota
Got this work yesterday from Leaping Lizards (rapidly becoming one of my two favorite publishers).

Wonderful...a fantastically useful technique. Like the c*nt*r t*ar, this is an universal tool with many, many applications.

The 14th step to mentalism.
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4205 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Fun review Greg!
I do love this manuscript! It is a really incredible technique. We all have witnessed a really great moment in the deceptive arts with this release. History making!

I am so impressed by Mr. Iacoviello's work.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Thank you Eddie, I'm very impressed with your work!

Mota, Thank you very much!

Tony
John Star
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of John Star
Thank´s to share to us.

John Star
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
Tony is a kind soul and has a wonderfully creative mind. "Popular Selection" (his prior release) is fantastic, and the "Write Stuff" is certainly no less.

If "secret" writing has been something you avoided, Tony's take on this will certainly curb your apprehension. As with all techniques worth learning, it will take some practice, but this is one of the best ways to do this that I have seen.

Tony has put in the work here and given us a fantastic method which be used to miraculous effect. His Mental Epic should replace all the "Flaps" and the like.

"Write Stuff" is certainly some good stuff.

Sean
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

John, thank you.

Sean, Thank you. Comments from you mean a lot. You have my deepest respect.

Tony
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Write Stuff - Sex and Violence in Mentalism (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL