We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Busking in Spokane -- in October (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jay Jennings
View Profile
Loyal user
Scottsdale, AZ
248 Posts

Profile of Jay Jennings
Is there a busking scene in Spokane, WA? If so, does it live in October?

Are you in the Spokane area -- and would you like to give busking a shot but need a kick in the seat?

Me, too!

I'm going to be in the Spokane area for a few weeks in October and would love to find someone like me who WANTS to busk, but is scared like a little girl to actually do it.

Maybe we can find a spot together, flip a coin to see who goes first, and take turns busking!

Any takers?

Not sure Spokane in October is the right time and place, but that's where I'll be. =:)

Jay Jennings
Barry Donovan
View Profile
Special user
848 Posts

Profile of Barry Donovan
Is that a rocky raccoon on your head???

good luck with it though, were I'm from you don't get buskers so I don't do it but I enjoy reading the stories of others so keep us informed
when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
Jay Jennings
View Profile
Loyal user
Scottsdale, AZ
248 Posts

Profile of Jay Jennings
No Rocky Raccoon, just a mohawk -- although right now it's grown out a bit so I look more-or-less "normal."

Jay Jennings
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Busking in Spokane -- in October (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL