The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » PARK AVENUE POTATO PEELER (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rod Pringle
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of Rod Pringle
Hello Folks!

Just saw a great video on the today show featuring Joe Ades, a 74 year old potato peeler pitchman, who lives on Park Avenue in New York City. I am sure you will enjoy this. Just click onto todayshow.com, then click on Video from Today, there will be a small photo of Mr. Ades , just click on that and the video will play. ENJOY

ROD
splice
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1246 Posts

Profile of splice
There's more than a few videos of him up on youtube as well. It's fun to see the progression he went through, from back when he was not known to now, dressed in a suit, with newspaper articles and vanity fair included in his pitch.
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
And I've heard from some pitchman that you can't make any money today pitching for $5.00.

Don
Rod Pringle
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of Rod Pringle
I especially like the part where the narrator points out that he pitches the peeler to people "on their way to the Farmer's Market", think about it.. setting up your potato peeler joint right by the Farmers market..pure genius...There are ALOT of vegetables in there ha ha

ROD
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » PARK AVENUE POTATO PEELER (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL