We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Higley's COMPLETE Show offered (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
fraughton
View Profile
Veteran user
of books
327 Posts

Profile of fraughton
Doug, a world of possibilities exist at 5mph and lower. I'll leave it to your considerable creativity.

The new and updated quote: "Beware the coming of the fist of Krom (if you are rude)".
Beware of this and that.
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
I have found that a well-placed walking-stick between the feet effectively disposes of such impolite boors. Sometimes it is necessary to quickly lift the stick a foot or so above the knees (merely to avoid tripping the idiot, of course). "Oh, excuse me!"

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1935 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
Quote:
On 2008-10-16 19:01, fraughton wrote:
Doug, a world of possibilities exist at 5mph and lower. I'll leave it to your considerable creativity.

The new and updated quote: "Beware the coming of the fist of Krom (if you are rude)".

If Doug is sitting and the people are standing, Krom fisting them from behind takes on a whole new meaning. YEOW!!
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1935 Posts

Quote:

Most used D-land lines:
Excuse me!
Hello!!?
Con Permiso!!!
What? I'm Invisible?
WOW! There ARE other people on your planet!

I was thinking about grabbing them by the skull and knocking on the top of their head and say "HELLO, MCFLY, ANYONE HOME???" either that or "Move it before I fold you up and stuff you into that Mickey Mouse Hat." or my favorite line from Bruce Campbell - "Brother you have 2 things going for you, Jack and Shiit. And Jack left town."

Yeah, I don't know how people can miss me. How do miss a 54 inch chest and broad shoulders? I practically have my own weather system.

And Leland, if there was a crazy-ass mofo in a Scooter, I would be walking behind him all day and buying him ice teas and churros, because he'd clear a beautiful path! If only!
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3603 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Doug, how's the inquiries going. Its somewhat of a restricted area of sale being it has to be picked up from your area. Perhaps just this one time, e-bay may be an option for a turn key operation type of business like this exhibit. Just thinking out loud.
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2278 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Doug, if a crazy-ass mofo is not available; get a few simple aids; a compressed air horn, a tazer / a cattle prod. The crowd will part like the red sea.

Ron
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1935 Posts

Quote:
On 2008-10-16 21:26, takeachance wrote:
Doug, how's the inquiries going. Its somewhat of a restricted area of sale being it has to be picked up from your area. Perhaps just this one time, e-bay may be an option for a turn key operation type of business like this exhibit. Just thinking out loud.

Maybe you didn't hear, it has a taker.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3603 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Sorry, thanks Clifford, that's great news and has made my day.
kcalB
View Profile
Inner circle
Took me 16 years to make
1001 Posts

Profile of kcalB
I'm tempted to sell the house , buy an RV and drive out to Calif just to pick this up to work and Carnys.
And never return
I'm not losing it but every priority in my life change within a week.

SB
"Klaatu barada nikto"

Former Member of P.E.A.
Creator of The Clearly Q&A Board

Alumni
ECSSI
ECSSII
ECSSIII
ECSSIV
ECSSV
BizarreHauntingsI
ufo
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
1185 Posts

Profile of ufo
Doug,
All our best wishes for your medical concerns. Now get busy and recover already.
"What's your drug?" she asked. "Hope" he said, "The most addicting one of all."
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
UFO and others... Thank you all but as to getting busy are you nuts?

Sat 5:30am to 5:45pm at the work bench.

Sunday: 6:am till 6:20pm At the work bench.

So how was your weekend? Smile
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
christiancagigal
View Profile
Special user
SF Bay Area
625 Posts

Profile of christiancagigal
Quote:
On 2008-10-20 00:44, Sebastian Black wrote:
I'm tempted to sell the house , buy an RV and drive out to Calif just to pick this up to work and Carnys.
And never return
I'm not losing it but every priority in my life change within a week.

SB

DON'T!
THE GAS PRICES ARE HORRIBLE OUT HERE! SAVE YOURSELF, SAVE YOURSELF!!!!

c
"Besides the known and the unknown, what else is there?"-Harold Pinter
www.christiancagigal.com
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Gas shmass. We buy bottled water that costs more. Prices are what they are...life's too short to react with anything but distain to the phony manipulations of the politicians and their manufactured crisis after crisis.

However if you read up a few posts the outfit is SOLD anyway so the question is moot.

Sebastian my friend...hope all is ok...that post sounded otherwise. ????
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Higley's COMPLETE Show offered (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL