The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The Card Idol Series Vol 1 by Fenik (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Anyone have this? I remember Fenik from the marketed effect "Mexican Revolution".

Here's Mexican Revolution:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gdGn1M9VTQ&feature=related

Here's the Card Idol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C92uqOMvUsA

Card Idol AD:

In the "Card Idol" DVD Fenik will show you and teach you The Most Sophisticated and Modern Card Magic…Shock your audience and fool everyone with this top notch exiting material.

SUPERIOR ACES
The four Aces are inserted in the center of the deck just by waving your hand over the cards. The Aces reappear on the top of the pack. Killer Ending.

ARCHANGEL ACES
They materialize in mid-air as archangels do.

AIR ACES
They jump from hand to hand…This is the "Three Fly" Effect.. Done with four cards.

COMPLETELY GONE
A chosen card visibly melts on the magician's hands to later be found in the magician's pants pocket.

THE TURN
Four cards are facing down, then miraculously they turn face up that means someone turned them over. The magician has visibly done it.

EVAPORATION
The four aces travel toward the fourth dimension one by one. Coming backwards to you in such spectacular manner.

CATHEDRAL SANDWICH
The selected card travels invisibly between the two jokers. Now the jokers visually disappear to posteriorally reappear into two different pockets.

PASS EXHIBITION
This the most incredible "Pass Exhibition" Ever.

"Fenik is the world's best magician of the new generation. He will fool you. He will kill you. This DVD is a must have." – Baltazar Fuentes

"Fenik combines modern flash, classical construction and formidable technique to propel him to the top rank of the world's best card workers." – Gordon Bean
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
taller8
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, Washington
1078 Posts

Profile of taller8
I have the DVD and it's pretty remarkable stuff.

It's very visual, eye popping type magic. It's a little beyond my skill level, but I'd say it's for the dedicated intermediate to advanced card magician.
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1028 Posts

Profile of in flames
Just saw the preview. Man this looks great. Anyone have a review?

Thanks!
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2008-10-10 22:40, taller8 wrote:
I have the DVD and it's pretty remarkable stuff.

It's very visual, eye popping type magic. It's a little beyond my skill level, but I'd say it's for the dedicated intermediate to advanced card magician.

He's a talented guy. I think it's good to watch and try out more advanced material, so I'd be interested. I may not come close to doing it how he does it, but it would be fun to try.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
SM41
View Profile
Special user
831 Posts

Profile of SM41
I bought the dvd this weekend in Mexico´s convention (Fenik performed) and he is really, really good. You should buy this dvd. he is a phenomenon with cards.
Medifro
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami
1242 Posts

Profile of Medifro
Oh man, the plot of Air Aces is something I thought I'm the only one who had it in mind ...

Darn ... Anywho, I'm using way different method, always a pleasure to study another guy's work on the subject, especially if its that good.

Thanks for the heads up Smile

~ Feras
Jorge Betancourt
View Profile
New user
Monterrey, Mexico
62 Posts

Profile of Jorge Betancourt
Fenik is a great magician and a good friend. He will be performimg and lecturing in the convention that I run, it will take place August 5, 6 and 7th in Monterrey Mexico. Our guest of honor is Michael Ammar, so if anyone is interested you can recieve more information sending and email jorge@magiaenigma.com

Jorge
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The Card Idol Series Vol 1 by Fenik (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL