We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Ft Worth Stock Yards (Texas) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fireperformer911
View Profile
Special user
547 Posts

Profile of fireperformer911
I did a magic street show and after hatting people security came forward and told me I could not take tips or solict. They were very pleasent and let me finish my small sidewalk magic show but made clear I am not welcome back. All considered it is no big deal to be ask to leave a pitch so I will try other area with no real concern of being ask to leave.
Grant Horton
View Profile
New user
Texas
51 Posts

Profile of Grant Horton
Hmm. I guess I'm not completely surprised for any reason... I've been down there before and it does seem an ideal place but I suppose they know that. I hadn't tried performing there...but thanks for the warning. You might pm me if you think of any other local places down there, personally I am closer of to Denton, but always interested in Dallas spots as well.
fireperformer911
View Profile
Special user
547 Posts

Profile of fireperformer911
I have to thank Jimmy Talksalot for his book. It inspired me to make a small brief case show. I do a bigger show with ladder and Uni so I am just checking different areas out. So small show to pack up no big deal bigger show would have been a pain in the a**. Thanks Jimmy for your book.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Ft Worth Stock Yards (Texas) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL