The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Nongard's Hypnosis DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KeirRoyale
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
550 Posts

Profile of KeirRoyale
Review of: Richard Nongard's new DVD entitled "Stage Hypnosis Pre-Talk and Induction":

In my opinion Richard shares a good foundation here to develop your own pre-talk and induction, he gives a lot of the insight on what a pre-talk should accomplish and what bases need to be covered and especially the importance of developing rapport with your audience. Both the Pre-Talk and the 5 stage induction are shown from a live Las Vegas show and then broken down for you afterwards in the classroom so that you get a good grasp of the key points.

I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to develop rapport with their audience or improve their pre-talk and or induction.

Available from http://www.HypnosisGurus.com
Koolmagic114
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Koolmagic114
I have to agree.. if anyone is looking into the hypnosis side of performing. Or just want to expand and learn more. Any of Richard's DVD's are a GREAT place to start. He has a few of them out and anyone seriously into starting a hypnosis routine or show should check out the other DVD's as well.

These are a MUST on the subject..!!

Eddy
Eddy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Co-Creator of "TAGZ" / "Iced Over" / " TelePad" / "Penigma"
www.magicianslair.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Nongard's Hypnosis DVD (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL