The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Your Worst Fear (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Rotten
View Profile
Special user
833 Posts

Profile of Rotten
I don't like wasps or donkeys. Have been injured by both but I can't say I fear them. My nightmares include the previously mentioned ex wife, airplane crashes (considering I fly 4-5 flights a week that's understandable) and, losing my son. But I don't have any fears that control what I do or don't do.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Rotten
Some people fear public speaking more than they fear death, while I feel the larger the crowd the more I want to tell a really really bad joke, but the absolute worst time of my life was the time that I waisted with my X wife, and she will always give me nightmares.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
ricker
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
914 Posts

Profile of ricker
For me, it's shadow people

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_people
MagicMichealMan
View Profile
Veteran user
Vancouver Island, British Columbia
349 Posts

Profile of MagicMichealMan
My Fear is Hights...I am currently trying too learn and perfect a new sub trunk routine...But even that's high enough to make me nervous...I guess I shouldn't try flying...

magic mike
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Being banned from the Café from defending others of being attacked.
Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
Having to explain my worst fear.

Aaaggghh! Make it stop!

just kidding.

-Matt
-Matt
Matt Watts
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of Matt Watts
Being a man who spends his whole life talking to other magicians on the Magic Café.

no seriously,Heights.I still cant go in my attic.
Tom Bartlett
View Profile
Special user
Our southern border could use
763 Posts

Profile of Tom Bartlett
I too am claustrophobic and have worked hard to overcome it. It was one of the most motivating reasons I quite smoking, I watched some one that was claustrophobic suffer through emphysema. I think the anxiety and panic was worse than the emphysema.
Our friends don't have to agree with me about everything and some that I hold very dear don't have to agree about anything, except where we are going to meet them for dinner.
MAKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I got banned for one of my
555 Posts

Profile of MAKMagic
Quote:
On 2008-10-12 14:29, Justin Style wrote:
I have NO fear.

Sorry if you don't want to hear that. But as I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall have no fear because I'm the Baddest Mother 888888 there!

LOLOLOL
.:Michael Kelley
<BR>www.RandomActsofEntertainment.com
On the Level, By the Square
Nerdini
View Profile
Loyal user
Little Rock, Arkansas
220 Posts

Profile of Nerdini
I fear that robots are stealing my luggage!
"I was in love with a beautiful blonde once. She drove me to drink; that's the one thing I'm indebted to her for"
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1947 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Quote:
On 2008-10-27 18:18, Dynamike wrote:
Being banned from the Café from defending others of being attacked.

Accidentally reading posts like these^
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Carrie Sue
View Profile
Veteran user
Auburn, MI
332 Posts

Profile of Carrie Sue
My worst fear, today?

"President Obama."

Carrie
www.proximityillusions.com

ASLAN IS ON THE MOVE!
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2938 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Quote:
On 2008-10-28 23:26, Carrie Sue wrote:
My worst fear, today?

"President Obama."

Carrie

Obama, Biden, Reid, and Pelosi in charge. Arrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh.

The other fear is being inside a MRI. (panic city)
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1947 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Let me amend my earlier fear. It would more accurately be the fear that I might accidentally read the stunning cataclysmic avalanche of ridiculous tripe as seen in the two posts above me as well as the other mentioned.

I fear that one day I will not learn to look at the name and just skip the plant food.

My fear has become reality.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2677 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
I worry that everything in my house will be stolen, and replaced with an exact duplicate.
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3149 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Quote:
On 2008-10-28 23:58, Josh Riel wrote:
Let me amend my earlier fear. It would more accurately be the fear that I might accidentally read the stunning cataclysmic avalanche of ridiculous tripe as seen in the two posts above me as well as the other mentioned.

I fear that one day I will not learn to look at the name and just skip the plant food.

My fear has become reality.

I used to fear that same thing, Josh... But then I did something about it. And life's just been a rock-star coke party ever since!
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1882 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
Quote:
On 2008-10-29 00:29, Scott Cram wrote:
I worry that everything in my house will be stolen, and replaced with an exact duplicate.

Sorry Scott. I get the hint. I'll bring back your original things next time you're out.
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2677 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
Aha! I knew it was Josh!

Here's a couple of interesting fears I found on the internet:

I have very strange phobias. so please don't laugh.

One of my fears is the fear of being thrown out of my window while I'm sleeping by my dog. I cant sleep with a dog near me, and I lock my bedroom door, and even seal it shut with duct tape before I go to bed. If I hear my dog outside my door, I shrivel up in a ball and try not to make a noise.

Another fear of a spider shooting me in the middle of the night. I think this fear came about when I woke up one night to get some water, and I stepped on a spider, which was about 2 feet from my dads guncase. I freaked out, (being only 5) thinking the spider was about the get his .22 and shoot me as I walked down the stairs.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1947 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Dude... You're messed up.

Now I have to go drink from the honeybucket down the street in the construction site.
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3149 Posts

Profile of gaddy
I've heard of men being afraid to close windows for fear of getting their willy whacked. That seems pretty irrational...
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Your Worst Fear (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL