The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from the UK (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ManchesterUK
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of ManchesterUK
Hey all, 28 year old magician living in the UK

Been doing magic a few years now, most of the last year I've been performing regularly and in the trenches (not to family and friends) paid work is coming slowly and surely and I've lurked here for a long time.

Thought I would pop up and say hi, might stick to lurking in the most part but love the advice given and will chime in once in a while I'm sure.

I'm interested in Close up magic in the main and vary my sets with the usual assortment of tricks
themagiciansapprentice
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1381 Posts

Profile of themagiciansapprentice
Welcome to the Magic Café from a fellow Brit

What kind of bookings have you been getting? Favourite trick?
Have wand will travel! Performing children's magic in the UK for Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Hello, I’m Justin Style. Welcome to the Café!
ManchesterUK
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of ManchesterUK
Hi

Thanks for the welcomes

Most of my bookings have been house parties which is unusal I guess in the main for the UK but they've been a great laugh and good fun. I'm waiting for the first booking where only 5 people turn up and its for 2 hours or something! That'll be fun scraping the barrel Smile I've done a wedding as well and a christening and I have two gigs booked for halloween parties (one corporate and the other a house party)

As for fav tricks, best reactions? Coinvexed but my fun to perform is a toss up between a chop cup routine that I do and an omni deck routine I do in walk around that invloves 3 people card selections but you can have the whole group in on the trick.

What about you guys?
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
I've never performed at a christening. What do you do, make the baby disappear? That sounds like fun. Welcome to the Café, by the way.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from the UK (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL