The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Razor blade magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Paul Romhany
View Profile
V.I.P.
Canada
798 Posts

Profile of Paul Romhany
Tim's version is great. I
"life is like a movie ... you write your own ending" - Kermit the Frog

http://www.paulromhanymagic.com

http://www.paulromhany.com
tedwarshaw
View Profile
New user
Panama City Fl
6 Posts

Profile of tedwarshaw
Razor Blade Magic by Byrd and Coats was great..however I am having trouble tracking down the shot glasses they use in the cups and blades trick.
StPaulMagician222
View Profile
Regular user
Saint Paul, MN (Cathedral Hill)
104 Posts

Profile of StPaulMagician222
Oh My Gods,

This even made me cringe, definitely something to bring out at the Family Picnic to finally prove that you have truly gone completely off the deep end. I think this has more shock value than the much higher priced arm versions. Creepy, Demented and very, very Weird. I had to look away during the first viewing even knowing the MO.

I have always said that it is easy to get a piece of Hair or a Nail clipping but getting the blood is a much more delicate process. Zoran Horror Cutter seems the perfect solution to keep any underworld creature well fed or adding some of your personal essence to spice up your favorite routine.

k
"One can't believe in Impossible things" said Alice.
"I dare say" said the Queen, "Why when I was your age I believed more than 6 impossible things before breakfast.
-Thru the Looking Glass- L.E. Carol
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Razor blade magic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL