The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » What the Magic World needs is a .... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dsalley13
View Profile
Elite user
465 Posts

Profile of dsalley13
...folding, made of wood and/or plastic device for tying individual looped IET bracelets. (There, I did my best not to use Messika's copyrighted word "Loops".)

Why folding (or take-apart)? To get it into a traveling magic case easily. I'd like to make loops anywhere I can and I want to make it less tedious and eye-ball burning.

Does anything like this exist? Does anyone have any ideas for making a do-it-yourself model?

If you go through a few loops like most of us that use them, this would be highly appreciated item. I'm using my grandson's Tinker Toys/Lincoln Logs, etc. to try and build one now, but still haven't found a quick and easy way to handle the IET and tie it. Too many cuss words creep out when I have to make 3-4 loops! :o)

dsalley13

PS: I don't think $20.00 to $40.00 bucks would be too exorbitant to pay for an IET looped-bracelet tying device, but over $100.00 like one I have heard of is way too high. I sure wish some magic effects builder would offer one for folks on a budget like me.
bobn3
View Profile
Special user
Wichita, KS
718 Posts

Profile of bobn3
Why not design one yourself? You know what it is that you want. After you make it, you could then sell it to others for $20 to $40 bucks.

Bob Phillips
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » What the Magic World needs is a .... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL