The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » I just don't get it (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
trickychaz
View Profile
Special user
West Virginia
549 Posts

Profile of trickychaz
I feel ya Dyna Mike

The advice they have to offer up is really good stuff, but some magicians have the wrong way of briging it about. They come across harshly in their actions. I have one entertainer that I really look up to "Michael Finney" 1. because I like stand up 2. he is an all around great guy. Until he is availiable as my mentor I am just going to keep learning from my own mistakes.

Its comes down to this "mentioned in another article of mine"

I asked a guy for advices via e-mail of my new post card design "Just Advice" and he replied " I don't have time to do your projects for you" and also said " I am done giving out free advice" apparently because his advice is worth a lot of money.

If guys like us are asking for this advice its probally because we have an itching sense to learn. We really like what we do, and want to take it to the next level " be all we can be" We aren't just a hobbiest looking for this advice for the heck of it!

I think there are a lot of great magicians out there, and most of my opinions are toward one magician in particular. So please don't take this offensively

Chaz
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » I just don't get it (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL