The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » New Video coming soon...Kodell the original Bird Manipulator (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JTW
View Profile
Special user
Florida
670 Posts

Profile of JTW
So we are in the final stages of putting this thing together. This is a video of a "historical talk" given by the Original Bird Manipulator Mr. Jack Kodell. His was the first act that was entirely comprised of manipulating birds.

This DVD is a fascinating look at his life and his thoughts on magic. We have incorporated video highlights of Chaz Chase, Fred Kaps, and never before seen footage of Ed Marlo. Also a short talk given by Jack's lovely wife Mary Naylor-Kodell
on performing will be included on a second bonus DVD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwDVwUwMk2I
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
I have read very little about Kodell and have only seen a picture or two of him so this was very interesting to watch. Thank you for sharing!

Sounds like a great project to be working on...
Kyle^Ravin
View Profile
Inner circle
I slammed my head against
1070 Posts

Profile of Kyle^Ravin
The budgerigar manipulation was simply amazing, its just so different from what we see nowadays. So this will be like an interview video, or will it be a teach in type video?
JTW
View Profile
Special user
Florida
670 Posts

Profile of JTW
Kodell made a pact with some of the great magicians not to teach any of his act. He describes a lot about it though and we do have it on video. The budgie manipulation while it really is fantastic is nothing compared to the rope...you have to see it to beleive it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » New Video coming soon...Kodell the original Bird Manipulator (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL