The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Newbie to this site (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magikonrad
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of magikonrad
Hello to all fellow magicians. My name is Konrad I'm from the Gold coast in OZ. I have been doing magic for 18 years, I'm 33yrs of age. For the first 10 years I was doing it for free at kids partys and dressing up as a clow to make kids laugh in hospitals, then I met my g/f she said I was crazy not to charge anyone tahts when I though yeah that's a long time to be doing it for free. (alot of practice wouldn't you think) I love magic and allways will. I am selling magic on ebay username:magikonrad starting price is $1.00 I want magic to be more affordable to magicians especially those without a lot of money.
well that's me.
I look ofrard to sharing my magic with everyone

cheers
yours in magic
konrad
themagiciansapprentice
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1381 Posts

Profile of themagiciansapprentice
Welcome to the Magic Café

There's lots of Aus magicians joined recently
Have wand will travel! Performing children's magic in the UK for Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Hi Konrad:

Welome to the Café! My favorite magician is Tim Ellis.

Jim
Papasmurf
View Profile
Special user
NW Ont Canada
540 Posts

Profile of Papasmurf
G'day Konrad,

There is a lot to share here in the Café.

Eric
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
Welcome to the Café, konrad. I'm glad you learned about magic and money; that's how we keep score in this business.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Newbie to this site (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL