The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Multicolored Rubber Multiplying Balls! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1326 Posts

Profile of rmendez
For those interested in multiplyiing balls, visit http://www.bigskyillusions.com This site contains the most diverse set of multiplying balls that I have ever seen. The owner himself is very fond of them and not only manufactures some sets but performs them as well.

I just received a set of rubber, multi colored multiplying balls and thought I'd review them since I enjoy them so much. The balls are brightly colored and really stand out. They are approximately 35mm (a little smaller than 1 1/2"). They cling to the fingers and handle very well. The shell fits very close and is extremely deceptive. For those interested in a change of pace from the solid colored balls, these come highly recommended by me.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
26945 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Great! anyone worked out a good three fly with the balls yet?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
wcb39
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of wcb39
rmendez,

I can't get to the web page mentioned. It says it's not available. I tried many times.

Bill
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2203 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Same here I can't get it to work!
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Magicusa
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of Magicusa
Can't get it up! Smile
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
731 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
Go to the Google search engine and type in, "big sky illusions."
This is my 17th year on being a member of the cafe.
Symmatrix
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of Symmatrix
Here is the actual link

http://www.bigskyillusions.com/

Symmatrix

Smile
What We See Is Mainly Depend On What We Look For.
Only Those Who Can See The Invisible Can Do The Impossible.

Symmatrix Magic
FCpreacher
View Profile
Elite user
PA
439 Posts

Profile of FCpreacher
Thank you for the kind words, Richard. I had planned on closing down shop with the exception of carrying manipulation supplies. Most of the main line shops carry all the close up stuff you can imagine, but where do the manipulators go? For all you manipulators who are interested, the rubber multiplying balls are in the experimentation process and are being made at a slow pace. You can special order them from me if you would like (they are not on the site).

Also, I have some rubber coated thimbles (excellent grip) samples here. Anyone interested in a sample thimble? I can spare a thimble to the first two manipulators interested as I have already given some out. I pay shipping. PM me if interested. They will come in sets of 5 (4 regular size and one slightly larger for the thumb). Extras can be purchased in red, white, or blue.

To my friend Symmantrix, your manipulations are awesome. Everyone check out his site if you have a chance. PM me and we can talk manipulations.

FC
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Multicolored Rubber Multiplying Balls! (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL