The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The World's Greatest Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Josh303
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Josh303
Hey everyone,
I was wondering if anybody knew where I could find the television series entitled "The World's Greatest Magic." Thanks!
Merenkov
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of Merenkov
Wow, memories from that golden age of magic specials back in the nineties. I'm pretty sure these specials were never released on video, and likely never will be. In a show with multiple performers, unless all future copyright and distribution rights were negotiated up front, it becomes almost impossible to obtain them as time goes by. Just too many parties and rights involved (music rights, performer rights, producer rights, etc.).
mrmuji
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of mrmuji
I remember I have recorded it onto tapes and put to somewhere. I remember seeing Michael Ammar with CMH, Tommy Wonder's cups and balls and levitating bird cage, david williamson's chop mug and few more
Best Regards,

Bob
Carrie Sue
View Profile
Veteran user
Auburn, MI
332 Posts

Profile of Carrie Sue
I have the entire series (five episodes) on VHS.

PM me if you would like to trade for copies or something else.

Carrie
www.proximityillusions.com

ASLAN IS ON THE MOVE!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The World's Greatest Magic (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL