The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Linking rings (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

krowboom
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago area
233 Posts

Profile of krowboom
I am interested in learning and performing the linking rings. Which ones should I get? I don't think I want to spend hundreds of dollars being that I'm a beginner but I don't want to cheap out either. Any suggestions on the best to start out with and also what are the best routines to learn from? Thanks.
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Go up to the little box in the left corner of the screen that says "Café Quicksearch" and type in Linking Rings. You will find this has been discussed many times on the forums already and there is a huge amount of information already on the board. The forum in which Linking Rings is generally covered is the Rings, Strings,and Things forum under the Closeup Worker Category.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Photius is showing you the way to tons of info on linking rings. Be ready for information overload there. But you would be delighted.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Are you interested in performing them close at tables in front of laymen? Or do you want to perform the rings from stage?
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
I recommend 10" rings from Hank Lee, or 10" Uday linking rings (Magicproshop.com)These are about the best value for "beginners".

Jim
Vick
View Profile
Inner circle
It's taken me 10+ years to make
1120 Posts

Profile of Vick
Whatever rings you choose can I please suggest a $10 investment in the booklet "Symphony of the Rings"

It's what I learned from and worth the price X 10
Unique, Thought Provoking & Amazing Magical Entertainment Experiences
Illusions By Vick
Blog of a real world working magician
Magic would be great, if not for magicians
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Linking rings (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL