The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » John Blake's Manipulation Bills (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter Pitchford
View Profile
Elite user
Philly
421 Posts

Profile of Peter Pitchford
I have been meaning to do this for a long time. I need to write a review of this product.

First, let me say that John Blake is a gentleman and an all around nice guy. I had questions for him and he was more than gracious and more than helpful.

The bills are incredibly well made. They didn't need fanning powder or wax. They fan very smoothly. I like the thinking he put into this. There are two sizes: one size for single productions and one size for split fans. Brilliant thinking, John.

Honestly, at first I looked at the price tag and thought they were quite expensive UNTIL I went to Staples and checked on what it would cost to print something like that on that kind of card stock, importing an edited image, and had them do the cuts. At the end of the day it takes more time and more money to do it yourself than to just go to John for these.

I recommend these highly. Thanks John for putting out a good product for us manipulators.

Peter
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11209 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Thanks, Peter, for this good review. I have been looking for this too. May I know where I can get John Blake's manipulation bills? Is there a website?
Peter Pitchford
View Profile
Elite user
Philly
421 Posts

Profile of Peter Pitchford
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11209 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Thanks, Peter. I am certainly getting those bills.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » John Blake's Manipulation Bills (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL