The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Would you like to master The Cull? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kostya
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of Kostya
Want to learn to cull?
If you've been waiting for your opportunity to learn the Roadrunner Cull in person, here is your chance.

I'll be presenting the Cull Workshop as part of a full day seminar in Chicago this SUNDAY, October 26th.

Full details can be found on my webpage, in the TOUR DATE section, by clicking on "Chicago."

I have just done this workshop in several cities in Texas last week.
We had a great crowd show up at H&R Books and in other cities some younger magicians even skipped school so they could attend the workshop. Now THAT"S determination!

Everyone who attends the workshop receives over $100 of Free Material, including the Roadrunner Cull DVD. An e-mail I received this morning read:

"Just watched the DVD last night and it's already helped me quite a bit.  Thanks for releasing this. It's the best purchase I have made in a long time." -Bill Evans

I'm always happy to hear that and am excited to teach the Cull to even more magicians. If you can make it out to Chicago this Sunday, I look forward to seeing you!

Best,
Kostya

monark
View Profile
Regular user
Southern IN
162 Posts

Profile of monark
I'd LOVE to attend this, but unfortunately Chicago is a bit farther that I can go. Hopefully you'll return semi-close in the future and I'll be able to go them (Indianapolis would be great! hint, hint! Smile )
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
I vote for a workshop in the Northeast.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Would you like to master The Cull? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL