The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Where to find small cards? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Demon5magic
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Demon5magic
Hey guys, I've been looking around, and I can't seem to find any miniature playing cards, anyone got any suggestions on where I should look?
sahunhong
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of sahunhong
Firstly....

can you not type "bicycle mini" into google???

http://www.magicproshop.com/mini-bicycle......483.html
Lowest price of 1.76USD
Demon5magic
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Demon5magic
Ok, thanks!
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Check your local dollar store. They usually have miniature cards, 2 packs for a dollar. They're "no name" cards but are cheap!

Mark.
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
You can also get them at your local Hallmark store (at least I could). I've also found them at several toy stores.
satcom
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of satcom
Yep, I've seen em at toy stores, dollar stores, Hallmark stores, and travel stores.
Demon5magic
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Demon5magic
Awsome, thanks guys!
CMMAGIC
View Profile
Regular user
Myrtle Beach , S.C.
145 Posts

Profile of CMMAGIC
Chuck E Cheese and other arcade places I go in and usually get about 20 at a time! People look at me like I'm crazy !
- Carl Michael - www.CarlMichaelMagic.com
Frequent performer at top night clubs such as Mansion Miami , PURE Las Vegas , Marquee Vegas , and Veranda NYC . 2012 and 2013 Reader's Choice Magician of the Year. Currently headlining in my own stage show in Myrtle Beach . Follow on twitter , Instagram and ViNe @CMMAGIC
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5842 Posts

Profile of motown
Check places like Target, Walmart, Kmart, etc.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
MikeyM71
View Profile
Regular user
Chesapeake, OH
153 Posts

Profile of MikeyM71
I never see them unless I shop online. My local stores don't seem to carry mini's.
<BR>Mikey M.
Donnie Buckley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Cleveland, Ohio
1119 Posts

Profile of Donnie Buckley
I used to buy mini Bicycles at the drug store, but they stopped carrying them. Mini Bicycles make a great Razored Deck! The switch is easy with the mini box.
For a while I was totally in love with mini gaffed decks. Only the Razored lasted thru the years.
Learn the form, but seek the formless. Learn it all, then forget it all. Learn the way, then find your own way. Rings-N-Things
Mike Ross
View Profile
New user
Vancouver, Canada
61 Posts

Profile of Mike Ross
Dollar Store, for sure, variety of faces and designs too.

Posted: Mar 27, 2009 9:46pm
I got a happy face deck.
koh
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of koh
Ellusionist sells some of their custom mini playing cards.

http://www.ellusionist.com/bicycle-ghost-mini-deck.html
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3079 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
I have been getting mini bikes at $1 store What a deal.
Nothing Personal-Strictly Business
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3098 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
I have a red back deck of bicycle mini cards. If anyone is interested pm and I will make you a great deal on them. And they are brand new never used.
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1733 Posts

Profile of wally
Xmas crackers, that's what we call them in uk.
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3372 Posts

Profile of Julie
Sometimes the Dollar Store mini-decks come packaged in an individual hard clear plastic box with each separate deck.

This is perfect for a pocket or purse. When the time is right ask someone if they would like to see a "little card trick" and take out the tiny deck!

Like most items in the Dollar Store, these are not always available, so it's a good idea to stock up when you do find them.

Julie
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
That little plastic box allows you to do a little known trick that requires the use of a transparent plastic card box. The trick is explained in my "Cut to the Heart" from The Wizards' Journal #8. My whole reason for including it was to preserve that one secret, but I also notice that each season now has its own oddly shaped cards in the party supply stores; pumpkin shaped cards for Halloween, Christmas Tree shaped cards for Christmas, etc. Naturally, what works for the seasonal cards, works just as well for regular, miniature or jumbo playing cards... as long as you have that all important plastic box.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Renaldo
View Profile
New user
The Great Pacific NW
83 Posts

Profile of Renaldo
REI of all places sells the mini bikes. They're with their compact games up in the hiking/backpacking section.
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3372 Posts

Profile of Julie
Here's a bonus effect with the dollar store mini decks in a plastic case. Mine came with a key chain (chain with ring at the end) attached to the box. I've added a small spring that "locks" onto the keyring effectively making it a very practical version of the venerable Ring and Spring trick.

Julie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Where to find small cards? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL