The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Card from shoe. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24030 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I've seen several card from shoe tricks. But Ed Ellis' is the leading to me. It require no gimmicks or set ups. It is all done naturally with no forces. He does shoe the routine on his Volume 6 DVD, "Magic Castle Performance Live!"

What is your favorite card from shoe method?
double_lift
View Profile
Veteran user
Platform 9 3/4
355 Posts

Profile of double_lift
Mac King's, bar none Smile
"There's a world of difference between the spectators not knowing how something is done and them knowing that it can't be done."
(Simon Aronson)
Leeman
View Profile
Special user
Hollywood, CA
709 Posts

Profile of Leeman
Mac King does a card from shoe? Does he do it in his show?

If you want a no set up version then just fold the card and load it into the shoe using the Paul Harris rock from shoe bit.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15737 Posts

Profile of tommy
I like Lennarts shoe from a deck.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
joudini
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of joudini
Mac King's Shoe Time From the Trapdoor
jocdoc
View Profile
Inner circle
Carlsbad, CA
1181 Posts

Profile of jocdoc
I have to throw this in, Mike, even though it uses a gimmick: Mark Mason's Shoe'T. It's a great visual effect - you see the full card in the shoe before your hand even touches the shoe and then you apparently pull the spec's card from out of your shoe. No suspicious folds or moves. You can watch a demo here: https://vault2.secured-url.com/jbtv/uk/d......?id=1210

You can easily walk around with the gimmick (no discomfort). It's a very clever effect.

Happy holidays!
Life is an improv. The game goes on...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Card from shoe. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL