The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Spirit TX review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

karvis
View Profile
Regular user
spain
141 Posts

Profile of karvis
Well, here we have this great effect.
As Dan has told me, I have been the first one in buying it, I was waiting impatienly and I got it.

what can I say. About the pdf I received ( in 1 hour, wow, very fast), english is not my mother tongue but I have read just once and I find all very very clear. You don't need to have special knowledge to understand and a few skills to make your voices.

you can download the programs you need, I already had one of them, and the rest of things I am sure you have it o may be cheap to get.

what a clever idea is behind this great effect. I have made a try, and it works prefectly, I feel like a child, playing with this.you can create many effects, but I think it worths studying carefully to create a good seance, for sure, many people will think is real.. so be careful...

keep the secret please... this is a "reputation maker" jejejeje, it is a joke, this is a great weapon and a "knock off" ( I think say it right)

thanks Dan for this, and congratulations
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Spirit TX review (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL