The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Coin wallet for gaffs... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
I bought three Case Logic cases off Amazon a couple of weeks ago, and they're great. Plus, I got one from Eric Jones. They are a great way to hold your coins.

:spinningcoin:
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
bwarren3
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of bwarren3
I had ordered 2 of the ones directly from case Login...they both came in today...
Awesome little carriers..
Thanks Judah & Eric...

Bill
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
883 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
MOre then welcome. I love these little things. I put a small rectangle of thick felt inbetween the two sides to help with keeping them stationary if the cases get flipped in my pocket...
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
Quote:
On 2008-10-27 21:24, Judah Vee wrote:
Wow!! I am glad I am not the only one who walks into a store, Looks at something, and says: That'll hold some magic!!!!
Yes but am I the only one who walks into a crafts store and says "Wow, what can I do with this?" and walks out with a cart of random things Smile.
Sniper01
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of Sniper01
Quote:
On 2009-01-07 23:35, MarkTirone wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-10-27 21:24, Judah Vee wrote:
Wow!! I am glad I am not the only one who walks into a store, Looks at something, and says: That'll hold some magic!!!!
Yes but am I the only one who walks into a crafts store and says "Wow, what can I do with this?" and walks out with a cart of random things Smile.

Been there, done that, .... many times. Wife says I'm not allowed to go to the craft stores alone.
bwarren3
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of bwarren3
Yep, my wife refuses to go shopping with me anymore because I can usually find something that I can use....especially at Craft stores, Office max, Office Depot..

Bill
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
Hehe. It's like visiting a new magic shop for the first time. A kid in a candy store lol.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Coin wallet for gaffs... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL