The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » What's Happening with My Browser? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
The first place I noticed it was on eBay. In the past, I could scroll down a list of items in eBay, click on the item to read about it, click the "Back" button, and return to the same spot on the list that I was on previously. Now, when I click the "Back" button, it always returns to the top of the list. I think it might have started a couple of Microsoft updates ago.

Is there some sort of option somewhere that I am missing that needs to be changed?
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
ccccchunt
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of ccccchunt
You can modify your cache settings. It probably defaulted to load the page new each time you visit. Either that or your image cache is full and it is not saving the cache'd data to disk. If you are using IE, clear your cache and check the default settings for the cache.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » What's Happening with My Browser? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL