The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Split coin with shell (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

taller8
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, Washington
1076 Posts

Profile of taller8
Has anyone been messing around with the possibilities of combining these two gaffs?

I love the Split Coin and Craig's DVD. The coins are well made, and it has a nice Teflon coating for smooth operation.

Combining the two gaffs is almost like a poor mans Triple Threat.

Now if the shell was shimmed, it would almost be like a Triple Threat.

I would love the ability to toss a 3 in 1 coin in the air for a little extra convincing.
afknight
View Profile
Elite user
491 Posts

Profile of afknight
Check out the dream coin set and I think you'll find what you're looking for....
wsduncan
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
3618 Posts

Profile of wsduncan
If tossing the coin in the air makes a real difference the routine needs more work.

if your shells fit well, a simple coin roll (a Geoff Latta idea) will be all the convincing you need.
afknight
View Profile
Elite user
491 Posts

Profile of afknight
The dream coin set will allow the tossing action you're looking for....
MortenN
View Profile
Veteran user
Norway
338 Posts

Profile of MortenN
What is the real name of "The dream coin set"? I can not find this on the web....can somebody please help me?

-Morten-
anthony23415
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of anthony23415
The dream coin set by Johnny Wong. Hocus-pocus.com has them on clearance. They might already be sold out, but I am not sure.
Roki
View Profile
Special user
London
741 Posts

Profile of Roki
I saw this exact combination this week . It was made to order and can be done with any coin you like . The quote was less than TT or 3CM . The person who had them did an effect pretty much like 3CM . He said he got it from Cupsandballs.com
in Holland.
Im curious what can be done with Split and Slippery Sam that is unique . I am looking at all the options of this myself .
Roki
Jaz2005
View Profile
Veteran user
I wish I had time to get more than
339 Posts

Profile of Jaz2005
Hi Guys,

Here at World Magic Shop, we own the worlwide manufacturing and distribution rights for the Split Coin Gaff. We have not given any other coin gaff maker our permission to reproduce this effect. With or without a shell.

We already supply it with a shell as a custom set and in addition to this, we can accomodate almost any coin gaff request providing it is either in the public domain or one of our own unique gaffs.

We supply custom sets in Silver Morgan Dollars, Walking Liberty Half Dollars, Benjamin Franklin Half Dollars, Silver 1964 Kennedy Half Dollars. Regular clad US currency, Australian and Euro Currency and in fact anything else that we can work with.

If you have a special request please contact me by email.

jim@worldmagicshop.co.uk

best regards
Jim
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
878 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
The Dream Coin Set by Johnny Wong Is NOT exactly a Shell and Split coin. And The Shell is not magnetic in this set. HOWEVER... The Trinity Coin Set is EXACTLY what Taller8 would be interested in. It is also made by Johhny Wong. ( I would know as I own almost all of his sets, including these two)
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Split coin with shell (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL