The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Spirit FX no dilemma and no brainer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
If you love spirit / seance effects and want to do some tech angles to it - this is a MUST HAVE.

Dan at Lebanon Circle has written up a beautiful manual that describes how to make EVP and even some subtle poltergeist phenomenona with equip (you'll need to buy bug likely have most some of it) that fits in your pocket - i.e. ultimate portable type stuff!

Plus, he has given a ton of bonus material including ready made EVP effects for you to get started right away.

Plus, since this is pretty straight forward, you can pretty much start doing the stuff as soon as you figure out a nice presentation to do it justice - the method is pretty simple.... but make no mistake, a lot of time and effort was put in by Dan to make this such a nice easy concept for a real worker to use...

I like doing "recreation" seances with the like but I also have a grop of specs with the "test condition" devices - and where I was using a gimmicked tape recorder I can now use OTHER PEOPLE's radios etc (usually)... (along with Ghostvision and other items to make it all techy for a great post seance analysis of the video, audio etc. of the event)...

So, I give it 1001 tentacles out of 1000!

Have a spooky Halloween,

Dr S
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Tony Chapparo
View Profile
Special user
Albuquerque, NM
704 Posts

Profile of Tony Chapparo
I really like the thinking behind this one AND it is a real worker, no pipe dreams here. The price could be and probably should be triple what Dan is asking. Here is what you get:

An 81 page manual with detailed instructions and effects to create seemingly real hauntings and EVP with evidence that you contacted the dead that your specs can keep! There is even a few methods where you can create poltergeist activity that can be heard real time such as knockings, screams, footsteps and the like, and yes you can be holding your sitters hands all the while.

You will need some extra equipment but depending on which presentation you choose, you will not have to spend very much at all even if you are starting at ground zero.
This is hands down the best magic purchase of the year for me and I recommend it without reservation to anyone wanting to create an unforgettable and creepy experience for unsuspecting spectators.
Tony Chapparo
LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
908 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle
Glad you like it Tony, Spirit TX is getting rave reviews and I've heard some great feedback. Many thanks!
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
I went over to Dan's site and I can't seem to find the manual.

Dennis
LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
908 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle
Just click on the Spirit TX box -

http://www.lebanoncircle.co.uk/Effects_Page.htm

Regards

Dan
Bizarrist
View Profile
Loyal user
The Man of Mystery
236 Posts

Profile of Bizarrist
I loved his first manual - Compendium of Bizarre Magick! Looks like its about time to get the top 3 on the effects page....just in time for Christmas.
The Most Beautiful Experience We Can Have is the Mysterious.
magicgettogether
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
556 Posts

Profile of magicgettogether
Spirit TX is on a list I gave my wife for Xmas gifts so I am hopeful.

Let me also suggest "Book of Revelations" by Lebanon Circle, very well made and a complete fooler. One of my favorite effects ever and I have only had it about a year now.
80 years in the making - Magic Get Together
Visit Abbotts Magic Online - Abbott Magic
Matthew St. Cyr
View Profile
Special user
The Dark Woods of New England
793 Posts

Profile of Matthew St. Cyr
I'm curious: Does anyone here know if the tapes that are kept as souvenirs would be able to stand up to a very "heavy" examination afterwards. My sister does some paranormal investigations (she's hoping to join the TAPS team eventually). There are filtering softwares that some PI's use for EVP's. Would the tapes hold up under these "tests"

I'm just curious. I'm planning on purchasing Spirit TX soon.....
The Wonder Lies In The Dark Between The Stars. . .
IllusionJack
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas, Nevada
376 Posts

Profile of IllusionJack
Hey Matthew-

Let me re-activate this thread a bit by asking - did you ever purchase the Spirit FX and were you happy with the results? Did it stand up to your sister's test by chance?

--Jack Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Spirit FX no dilemma and no brainer (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL