The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Sponge Bunnies Adult Patter (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
Quote:
On 2010-01-16 08:00, jazzy snazzy wrote:
This is how it's done....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQoSkRZ1DYg

This is a great little table hopping routine.

Anyone know where he purchased the hat and wand?
ERIC
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1188 Posts

Profile of ERIC
My routine doesn't end with the babies, but goes one step further. I use it all the time, and I do not usually do it for children.(Although they watch, laugh, and love it too)I ALWAYS do it for the ladies, and the guys get a kick out of watching the gals reactions. Will I continue to use it? ABSOLUTELY!

With that said, I will say that I have seen magicians who pull out sponge balls/bunnies that should have been discarded years ago. They have hair and lint stuck to them, stains etc. FOR GOD SAKE, PLEASE buy new ones! They are inexpencive, and for something that gets the use that these do, it behooves you to brighten them up from time to time. It's the price of being PROFESSIONAL.
jazzy snazzy
View Profile
Inner circle
run off by a mob of Villagers wielding
2109 Posts

Profile of jazzy snazzy
Quote:
On 2010-01-16 13:04, Kevinr wrote:

Table HOPPING Smile Smile Smile
Looks easy to make.
You might try the craft stores [Michael's] or party suppliers.
"The secret of life is to look good from a distance."
-Charles Schulz
Fábio DeRose
View Profile
Inner circle
San Paolo, Brasile
1477 Posts

Profile of Fábio DeRose
Lovely!
Fábio De'Rose - Ilusionista
www.ENIGMAGICO.com.br

Twitter @Enigmagico
james prince
View Profile
Loyal user
England
233 Posts

Profile of james prince
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 2010-01-16 13:04, Kevinr wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can get them from firms that sell stuff to make dolls and teddy bears

eg - http://www.crscraft.com (but I'm sure there are plenty of others)
vincentmusician
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto
266 Posts

Profile of vincentmusician
Ah! The Bunnies! Some say yes. Some say no. I say do what you love and love what you do.
Like any Magic, I have watched other Magicians do a routine and kill with it. Then sometimes
when I try it it gets mixed reactions.
What works for one Magician may not work for another. Do what you feel comfortable doing.
If you don't like it or feel comfortable doing it, your audience will feel the same.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7529 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Oct 31, 2023, vincentmusician wrote:
Ah! The Bunnies! Some say yes. Some say no. I say do what you love and love what you do.
Like any Magic, I have watched other Magicians do a routine and kill with it. Then sometimes
when I try it it gets mixed reactions.
What works for one Magician may not work for another. Do what you feel comfortable doing.
If you don't like it or feel comfortable doing it, your audience will feel the same.

Very well stated vincentmusician!

I will say that everyone including adults love the Sponge Bunnies! Of course I add a little more of a PG-13 to not quite R patter for the adults.
Check out Bafflingbob.com
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3504 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
It's hard for me to imagine any magician not getting a great reaction with sponge bunnies.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7529 Posts

Profile of RNK
Being Easter, I made it a point to bring out the bunnies this month! Used them this past weekend for both kids and adults and they never fail to get fantastic reactions. Magic happening in the hands of the spectators is one of the strongest. Along with the perfect time to use them being Easter. Though, I have to say, the bunnies are always a great choice no matter the time of year.
Check out Bafflingbob.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Sponge Bunnies Adult Patter (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL