The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » OLOF A Marvelous Psychic Experiment from Cavalli (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2164 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
I just got in my mail olof one of the best impromptu psychic feats one can demonstrate based on some true or or not skills that olof jonsson had

the plot is sound and mentioning the apollo mission where jonsson tried to influence edgar mitchell is a nice touch because you replicate in small scale not one but two psychic tests in sequence:

this is a revised version of one I saw performed and the red herrings built in is a splendid throw off for the wise ones

you can't go wrong with this. genius concentrated the routine could be seen as real and that's how you play it

olof Jonsson would be proud of Cavalli:get this and you will want to perform it to select groups as something incredibly strong
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1158 Posts

Profile of r1z08
Where does one get this? His site is not like it used to be.

-rob
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2164 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Don't know try to mail him: I received Olof psychic experiment because another order I placed with Cavalli,

but the Olof file is on sale for $5 only!! That is all I know.

I forgot about giving description of basic effect.

Borrowed deck needed. Don't use your deck, save this one for when you get a borrowed deck of cards.

You explain that you will use a solid screen between you and spectators
like a thick table to make thing test conditions.

Spectator shuffles deck under table, and give you deck under table. You allow him to chose any card he wants. He can look under the table. It's forbidden to you, but he can.

You look away, and have your eyes truly closed when he looks at the value of it's card, then he replace card in deck under the table, and he shuffle deck under table.

He gives face down deck back to you under table, and you start dealing from under table one card at a time.

At a certain point you feel that one card may be his one, and place that still face down out of dealt pile.

You turn your head away as you ask him to pick up that card, and to look and tell you if you correctly sensed to stop at his card...

He say you are right, and you still facing away from him tell him to concentrate on the color,suit, value of that card and you slowly reveal the full identity.

This can be played in their hands, and you barely touch the cards after the shuffle: cards are coming from their regular deck.

No funny reversal of cards, and they can chose and place back the cards by looking under the table. You are the one under "test conditions" they are not.

At the end if your psychic powers are strong; you always end up being the winner.
Picard
View Profile
Elite user
412 Posts

Profile of Picard
Where can this be bought?
oralroberts
View Profile
Special user
South Africa
930 Posts

Profile of oralroberts
Yes, where? website please...?
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
792 Posts

Profile of qkeli
Hi Paolo,

I've sent the money via paypal and haven't received anything on my email qkeli@yahoo.fr
Could you please check and keep me informed.

thanks.
kéli
Doctor REvil
View Profile
Elite user
469 Posts

Profile of Doctor REvil
So...you the performer have the deck in your hands under the table for the selection & return, then they shuffle and hand them back before you find it..[?], is that a true description ?.......
Karma means you buy now & pay later.....think I've over spent....!

Check out my ebooks at the lybrary.....

http://www.lybrary.com/david-gemmell-m-13404.html
Chris K
View Profile
Inner circle
2545 Posts

Profile of Chris K
I ordered this this morning. I believe that is a correct description but will confirm when I receive it.

Lem
Julian Kestrel
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of Julian Kestrel
Paolo is this still available? Also what is an active email address for you.?

JK
Doctor REvil
View Profile
Elite user
469 Posts

Profile of Doctor REvil
Perhaps its the Cardman in me (still.....) but if the performer has the deck in their hands for the selection & return of the card......well...
Karma means you buy now & pay later.....think I've over spent....!

Check out my ebooks at the lybrary.....

http://www.lybrary.com/david-gemmell-m-13404.html
Davit Sicseek
View Profile
Inner circle
1818 Posts

Profile of Davit Sicseek
It's not a bad effect. Worth the small $.

However, although this could be considered honest, the cards cannot remain completely out of sight, therefore you may as well be doing it above the table, or in your lap.

"He gives face down deck back to you under table and you start dealing from under table one card at a time."
Send me the truth: davitsicseek@gmail.com
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
The description is true...

Nathan
Davit Sicseek
View Profile
Inner circle
1818 Posts

Profile of Davit Sicseek
Well if you can't see the cards under the table (as under the table would imply) then you can't do the trick.

If it's a glass table, or if you look under it, or move the cards towards your lap and so on then it can be done.

I'm just making the point that the description is cleaner than clean and after Lemniscate casted doubt on it I thought I'd chip in.
Chris K
View Profile
Inner circle
2545 Posts

Profile of Chris K
Hmmmm, not sure what I did to cast doubt on anything but ok, thanks.
Pit Boss
View Profile
Special user
573 Posts

Profile of Pit Boss
This was posted in the other thread on Oct.30:

"OK, guys, the offer has ended.

STOP sending money for OLOF!

If you do, you will have to ask paypal for a refund procedure, because, again, the offer has expired.

Thanks to all of you who bought this little gem!
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2496 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
Oops!
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
Chris K
View Profile
Inner circle
2545 Posts

Profile of Chris K
Dang it! This is why I hate multiple threads... not smart enough to find them all.

maybe he'll let me put it towards something else he still is releasing.

Paolo, your PMs are off, would this work? PM me.
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2496 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
Me too!
I paid,
GREG
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
Davit Sicseek
View Profile
Inner circle
1818 Posts

Profile of Davit Sicseek
My apologies, I misread "I [CANT] believe that is a correct description but will confirm when I receive it."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » OLOF A Marvelous Psychic Experiment from Cavalli (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL