The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Any "greasemonkey" script editors out there? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
kregg
View Profile
Inner circle
1958 Posts

Profile of kregg
Perhaps censorship is not the best choice of words, but, ignoring a viewpoint or a problem does not put folks on the clear path to understanding. You of all people should want dialogue to flow; coming from a slant who believe that we should "try to understand terrorist" (a generally held notion by many folks).
If I thought that I couldn't share my views with anybody but the choir, or had to temper my every remark, I wouldn't bother posting on the Café.
POOF!
Tom Bartlett
View Profile
Special user
Our southern border could use
763 Posts

Profile of Tom Bartlett
On person mentions censorship and that's where your focus goes? Don't you think that’s a bit narrow?
Our friends don't have to agree with me about everything and some that I hold very dear don't have to agree about anything, except where we are going to meet them for dinner.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Was that a greasemonkey script or Gone With The Wind in Swahili?
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3165 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Quote:
On 2008-10-28 09:24, Magnus Eisengrim wrote:
I'm surprised by some of the comments, but I probably shouldn't be...

Since when does not reading someone's posts equate to censorship? Bizarre.

John

I was surprised too, John! Telling, really... But when I saw exactly who was saying this stuff I knew I was on the right track. It's in it's nature, and best interest, for a balloon to resist being popped.

Now all I need is Scott Cramm making snide comments on how this program is totally inferior to anything Apple has ever put out --and how this somehow proves that Barrack Obama, actually, is really a very terrible person, and my rationale for having this program written will have been completely justified...

The script works great, BTW, except there are 2 lines you might want to change so the "killfile" buttons are not so jarringly red. This part of the Café already seems like a much more pleasant place.

Quote:
On 2008-10-28 11:33, Doug Higley wrote:
Was that a greasemonkey script or Gone With The Wind in Swahili?

It's that new song by Brittney Spears, Doug... Darn kids today!
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I'm surprised she can memorize all that!
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Any "greasemonkey" script editors out there? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL