The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Vista crashes!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Today on Vista, my mouse was unmovable... I'm about to short gun it times 20...
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Joey Stalin
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1077 Posts

Profile of Joey Stalin
Odd. My friends has never had a problem with Vista. My brother has never had a problem with vista. My cousin has never had a problem. Then again they know what they are doing. Computers don't just do something for no reason. User error. That's the problem. Things change get use to it. You'll have to switch from XP sooner or later. And I remember people making a fuss saying they didn't like XP and didn't want to switch. Same thing every time, 95 to 98 ect.

There could be a lot of things that cause a crash. A failing HDD. Corrupt sectors ect. Failing RAM. Motherboard could be going, maybe capacitors have burst. Maybe connects for the HDD are bad. Solder points broken. An problem with an update. Or an update clashing with some old drivers or something. Could have just over heated... During summer my comp would crash on really hot days. Or maybe you were wearing a pk ring lol.
-A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.
-It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them.
-The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything.

See you space cowboy...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Vista crashes!!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL