The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Incredible Video. the World's REAL Rainman! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
This video is a long 47 minutes, so watch only if you have time...but this guy, Daniel, is incredible! You will not only be amazed, but it will touch you, too.

The last five minutes, where he learns to speak Icelandic in 7 days will blow you out of the water!

http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=i85su1w6uz
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
In case you don't know, that is from a British tv series. They've profiled some incredible people over the years. I'm sure some of the other videos are also on line (you can certainly find them on torrent sites).

http://www.five.tv/programmes/extraordinarypeople/

http://www.five.tv/programmes/extraordin......lebrain/
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I didn't watch it but some people are extremely gifted in learning language (then there is me). We had a guy in the Navy who was a complete and utter f'up in all ways except he could learn to speak languages to the point of conversing very quickly. He'd drive the captain nuts when we wer over seas because he (the guy) would be called to translate and if he was sober he'd do it. He spoke French, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Persian, and Japanese (English of course). My father speaks English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, and Manderin Chinese (though unlike the Navy dude he learned while working in different countries over a few years). I can order an ice water in Spanish.
kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
who wants four fried chickens and a coke
1875 Posts

Profile of kcg5
I remember a video much like this, just about a different man. he reads from top to bottom, not left to right. his eyes are able to process that much info and make sense out of it.

at my camp where I work with special needs children, one of them can spout off about 90 digits of pi. pretty amazing to see in person, from a 14 year old
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!!!

"History will be kind to me, as I intend to write it"- Sir Winston Churchill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Incredible Video. the World's REAL Rainman! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL