We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Aaron Fisher's Card Fundamentals (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1679 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
If you go to http://www.theory11.com/1on1/ and click on Aaron Fisher's name (on the right side of the screen), you'll find a variety of downloads on card magic.

I strongly recommend Card Fundamentals Vols. 1 and 2, even if you're "way past" the fundamentals.

Vol. 1 gives you Aaron's ideas for holding a deck of cards (important and not to be overlooked) and teaches a basic overhand-shuffle jog control. If you think there's nothing new here, think again. Follow his instructions and you'll have a flawless, easy, deceptive card control - one that Aaron actually uses in his act, although he is capable of far more advanced moves as well.

Vol. 2 teaches the double turnover/lift and ranks with the best magical instruction I've ever seen. I had never looked at the move in "exploded view" like this, as a sum of its parts, all needing misdirection. Aaron offers really helpful ideas and useful tips that will improve anyone's double turnover/lift greatly.

I hope his Card Fundamentals instruction series will continue.

Cheers,
Jerry
aless
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of aless
Hi. I have been trying to find Card Fundamentals 1 & 2 but it doesn't seem to be available to buy anywhere. Not even on Aaron Fisher's site. A friend recommended it to me highly as a beginner. Does anyone know where I can buy it? Or if it's on a DVD along with other things that is available for purchase? Thanks.
Jmolomagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Victorville
332 Posts

Profile of Jmolomagic
I definitely recommend either Aaron's Skype classes or on YouTube he does a series called the Card Magic Minute that goes over the fundamentals.i have used both in the past and both have helped my card magic.
Jonathan Molo
360-989-6602
www.JonathanMolo.com
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4354 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I don't have a laptop yet, I do everything on my phone. I am getting one this month, one of the main reasons is to do skype classes with Aaron. I think I'm fairly decent at card magic, but I'm sure taking classes with him with excel me even more.
Jmolomagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Victorville
332 Posts

Profile of Jmolomagic
I actually did one class over my iPhone. Made it work! Anyways the information and the path he shows you to take is so invaluable. I hit a road block with my magic about a year ago and after taking his classes I'm on my way to taking my magic professionally. Not only all the information I gained, I also made a good friend!
Jonathan Molo
360-989-6602
www.JonathanMolo.com
Recoplon
View Profile
Loyal user
244 Posts

Profile of Recoplon
Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but if someone still has these old "card fundamentals" videos from Aaron Fisher can please pm me?
Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Aaron Fisher's Card Fundamentals (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL