The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Tossed out deck - ever tried it? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Matt Watts
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of Matt Watts
Max Mavens Tossed Out Tech. is what I prefer.
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
So what are your OUTS if after calling out the cards, you still have ONE PERSON standing up there. You know that you called out their card but they're going to try and screw with you.

So you call out the cards, 3 people go back to their seats and 1 person remains and says, YOU NEVER CALLED OUT MY CARD (when you know you did). They name the card they "claim" they saw in the deck which you know is BS b/c the card they name isn't even in your Tossed Out Deck...

What's your out. Asking seriously b/c this has happened before....
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
"Well, not only did I know your card,,,,but I also changed it into another one" !!
ladirector
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of ladirector
I mentioned a good oput in another thread. Have an Invisible Deck on hand. Ask the spectator what card they diod think of. When they answer tell them you broght along a diifferent colored deck as insurance, and their named card ias the only one reversed, etc.
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3224 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Quote:
On 2009-01-26 14:34, ladirector wrote:
I mentioned a good oput in another thread. Have an Invisible Deck on hand. Ask the spectator what card they diod think of. When they answer tell them you broght along a diifferent colored deck as insurance, and their named card ias the only one reversed, etc.

good out. swami gimmick could work too...
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
bwarren3
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of bwarren3
Either the Invisible deck or I like, "This next trick never works but I'm going to keep doing it until you like it as well as I do...or I never get 3 out of 3 on this next effect, I have only been able to do 2 out of 3 but I am persistent...gets a laugh and when it works...they love it....
Bill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Tossed out deck - ever tried it? (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL