The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » A Thread for Fill (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hansen
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
653 Posts

Profile of Hansen
In light of the ebullient wisdom shining forth from the keyboard of our newest visitor to The Gambling Spot, FILL, a.k.a 'Ha', I would like to, on behalf of all the regulars here, offer the opportunity to us all to wax a few choice words of welcome and such. Heck, if Harry gets his own thread, then it's only right that FILL receives an equal honor. If time is of the essence, perhaps a hasty 'Ha' would suffice.

Well done, Fill!
kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
who wants four fried chickens and a coke
1868 Posts

Profile of kcg5
What an honor. HA!
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!!!

"History will be kind to me, as I intend to write it"- Sir Winston Churchill
Bret Maverick
View Profile
Regular user
U.S.A.
185 Posts

Profile of Bret Maverick
Giving FILL his own thread?!

C'mon, Hansen, think BIG; FILL deserves to have his own TOPIC...HA!

Bret
"If all a man can count on is finally pushing up the grass, when I do I'll lay you odds that grass is mine!" - Theme Song For The T.V. Series BRET MAVERICK, by Ed Bruce
FILL--IPINESS
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of FILL--IPINESS
Hansen, I know you're not serious but thanks anyway , as my grandpa would say :

"It's nice to receive bouquets while one is still around to smell'em" * Smile

PS:: Harry Lorayne probably got that from my grandpa and published as his own.

joking

FILL
h2o
View Profile
Veteran user
305 Posts

Profile of h2o
Couple of years ago on another forum there was a guy who was nicknamed "The village idiot".

Well FILL, I don't think you deserve this title so it's just a joke Smile
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of FILL--IPINESS.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3078 Posts

Profile of AMcD
Quote:
On 2008-11-03 15:57, h2o wrote:
Couple of years ago on another forum there was a guy who was nicknamed "The village idiot".

Well FILL, I don't think you deserve this title so it's just a joke Smile

Was me. In the other hand I just don't ******** care cause, about the forum owner, I've never seen/met such an idiot for my all life. Just think I dared to ask if cheats they met in true games were showing off with clothes, items, etc. My reward was to be nicknamed the village idiot... That kind of moron, you've got plenty of. As long as you run a cheating/con forum, you think you're the king of the world and you feel free to insult people. Anyway, true cheats are not killing their time showing off (with their mouth) on internet forums. They play instead. For a long time now, I just don't pay any attention to guys insulting other guys through forums. You deal second as I do? OK, let's have some nice talk. You have no idea about what a hanger is? OK,just play alone kid.
FILL--IPINESS
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of FILL--IPINESS
Fight
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3078 Posts

Profile of AMcD
Yep, death to morons Smile.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » A Thread for Fill (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL