The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Psychiatric Seance (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Went over splendidly - different audience and different hospital - but during the dark portion (well almost dark Smile) I used the Spirit Telegraph for a Q & A talk with the spirits... what was really fascinating was when I was handing out slips or trying to collect some back with the frame that the spirits might answer them a heck of a lot of people refused to do it citing they were superstitious and afraid - this with me having repeated 1000 times "This is all theatre!" "None of this is real!" "This is a recreation of a seance!" etc. and afterwards people were coming up telling me about brushes with ghostly encounters.... this from a crowd of PhDs and MDs and Rns etc....

My first big seance - I love it!

For those who think seances are not commercial or have little life in them - you are WRONG.....

Too bad Halloween comes but once a year - hmmm... but there is Walpugist Night!!!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Psychiatric Seance (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL