The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Rubber ball distributors? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I have been looking for a place that sells rubber balls reasonably cheap. I thought there was a chance that someone here has stumbled on one.

I am looking for relatively large numbers (50-100 each) of 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1 1/8", and 1 1/4".

I have several places that sell a little of one, a little for the other. I'd like one place.

Any help would be appreciated.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11209 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Try distibutors from China. They have all kinds of balls but they need quantity orders.
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2735 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Josh, here's a big secret... try McMaster Carr. They have every kind of material and size you could want. They are a big general supply house.

Tom
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Yeah, I buy from them quite a bit. the problem is these will be cores for balls that will be sold, the McMaster-Carr rubber balls are spendy for what I need, and missing some sizes.

Thanks for the idea though. I'm kind of looking for those cheap kids toy balls. Hoping against hope. I doubt anything will be exactly what I need.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Epiphany
View Profile
Regular user
New Orleans
187 Posts

Profile of Epiphany
Josh,
convert your fractional sizes into milimeters and do a google search Smile You'll find distributors in the US and overseas. A lot of vending companys in the US will have the sizes you need.

If you can't find what you are looking for, nudge me over the weekend, I'll be home from school and can give you some leads.

Epiphany Jean
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24274 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I found a lot of these at Texas Novelty Distibutors, formerly Texas Balloon and Novelty.

BTW, sometimes the metric sizes are VERY approximate.

There are some soft rubber paintball pellets that you can get, as well. They don't contain paint.

http://www.rap4.com/paintball/news/news_......ws_id=12

http://www.airgundepot.com/43-caliber-or......unt.html
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
dcjames
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of dcjames
Check out the Oriental Trading Company.

Here's the link to their rubber balls:

http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/search......tial&N=0

Hope this helps,

dc
“Magic is very easy to do - poorly.”

Tommy Wonder
The Books of Wonder
Volume 2
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Rubber ball distributors? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL