The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Any Ring PK Gimmick (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1566 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Just a personal opinion, but I don't know why anyone would want to fool with a "traditional" pk ring again remember, personal opinion--if you love pk rings, God bless you!).

Hank has come up with something that anyone thinking of purchasing the afore-mentioned ring, should look at first and perhaps save a bit of money and frustration.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5583 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2010-11-29 15:25, gmeister wrote:
Just a personal opinion, but I don't know why anyone would want to fool with a "traditional" pk ring again remember, personal opinion--if you love pk rings, God bless you!).

Hank has come up with something that anyone thinking of purchasing the afore-mentioned ring, should look at first and perhaps save a bit of money and frustration.

Though occasionally I use a PK Ring but, for most of my effects that needs a magnet I use other methods and I have MY OWN REASONS Smile Smile for the same.

Hope this helps! Smile

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Astrocity
View Profile
Special user
532 Posts

Profile of Astrocity
Gmeister,
Thanks for the continuing support of my silly little gimmick. You and I are on the same page about using PK rings, thus the birth of this gimmick.

Ustaad,
Thank you for dropping into this thread to add your comments. I've read the post you link to, in fact the entire topic. You should all read the post that Ustaad linked to in his post above, he shares some very good information in the use of magnets and in the differences in particular magnets. I always enjoy reading your thoughts when I come across them.

Thanks guys,
Hank
Hank Morfin
http://www.MorfinMagic.com
Hank Morfin Rocks!
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1566 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Your "silly little gimmick" is great, Hank, and one of the on-going best buys in magic. I will continue to spread that word to the "unitiated."

As for Ustaad, I agree with you completely. He always brings something to the table and his comments and suggestions add not only to the discussion but further one's development in the art. His post above with its re-direct is a perfect example.
Astrocity
View Profile
Special user
532 Posts

Profile of Astrocity
Gmeister,

"You Da' Man!"...
I thank you for all of your support and for helping to spread the word.

Hank
Hank Morfin
Hank Morfin Rocks!
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5583 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Hank (Astrocity) and Gmeister, Thank you for the kind words. Smile

Best regards,

Narendra

Smile
P.S. Hank Morfin's 'Any Ring PK Gimmick' has numerous advantages (I see no limitations Smile) over a PK Ring and other similar methods. And to name a few important advantages:

1. The power (magnetic strength) can be increased/ decreased by simply replacing the power engine with a stronger/ weaker engine.

2. Polarity of the power engine can be changed as desired.

3. The gimmick can be hooked & unhooked in a fraction of a second.

4. It is very easy & cheap to construct the gimmick.

5. Very easy to use, handle and maintain.

6. . . . and so on. Smile

I can go on and on regardless . . . Smile Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11558 Posts

Profile of John C
This is obviously a good idea based on Ustaad's opinion. But personally I have never had a problem with a pk ring. No one looks at the ring. There's nothing to hide, no slieghts to perform or even think about.

I will most likely get the pdf but stick with the old tried and true never a problem ok ring.

JC
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1566 Posts

Profile of gmeister
John, let us know what you think once you go through the pdf.

Thanks!
Astrocity
View Profile
Special user
532 Posts

Profile of Astrocity
John,
I totally agree with you, it's not that I have a problem with a PK ring, it's just that I'm not married and I already have non-PK rings that I wear daily. That's why I came up with this gimmick, to allow my every day rings to do exactly what a PK ring does. With this gimmick, there's really nothing to hide either, it's small and camouflaged and it slips on and off instantly. If you are happy with a PK ring and it fit's you, than you should definitely stick with it. If you're curious about a way to get the same use out of other rings than check out the PDF. As gmeister said, if you do decide to take a look, please come back here and let us know what you think. I enjoy reading your posts and insights into magic as well.

Happy Holidays,
Hank
Hank Morfin
Hank Morfin Rocks!
gutosantana
View Profile
New user
Brazil
4 Posts

Profile of gutosantana
Hi Hank,

I bought your ebook also. It´s nice.

However, I´m having problems to find the needed materials to make the gimmick.

What´s your recommendation the get the clip the what´s the magnets specs?

Thanks for attention, have a nice year and regards from Brazil!

G.S. [::::]
Astrocity
View Profile
Special user
532 Posts

Profile of Astrocity
Guto,
I'm glad I was able to help you via our PM's. You are not the first person who has told me they were able to find the "turn button" piece on EBay. I've just PM'd you in reply to your latest inquiry. Thanks for your support and your enthusiasm.

Hank
Hank Morfin
Hank Morfin Rocks!
Astrocity
View Profile
Special user
532 Posts

Profile of Astrocity
Hey Café,
I just wanted to let you know that because I've temporarily discounted my combo deal that includes this very popular E-book with another E-book, "Performance: The Magic of Magic", you can pick up BOTH of them for only $13.95!!!

Check it out here:

http://www.morfinmagic.com/html/store.html

Thanks,
Hank
Hank Morfin
Hank Morfin Rocks!
Astrocity
View Profile
Special user
532 Posts

Profile of Astrocity
Hey Café,

After many requests and inquiries, as well as the LONG delay to the "ANY Ring PK Gimmick" DVD project I hope to put out at some point in time, I have decided to release a limited number of the ANY Ring PK Gimmicks. These are the "bare gimmicks", any of you who have purchased the E-Book will know what that means. I will send them to you either "bare" or "tape covered", your choice. Again, those of you who have purchased the E-Book will understand what that means. I am also offering a special "Combo Deal" with both the E-Book and the gimmick for those of you who have not previously purchased the E-Book. You can order the gimmick or the deal on my STORE page: http://www.morfinmagic.com/html/store.html

There are a limited number of these so once they are gone, that's it. I really appreciate all the interest and support of this little E-Book ove the past few years, I never had any idea that it would be as popular at it has been or that there would be so much interest in putchasing the gimmick and in the DVD project as well. I am still working on putting out the DVD project at some point in time and when I do, anyone who has purchased the E-Book and/or the gimmick will be ble to purchse it at a discounted rate as a thank you for your support.

For those of you outside the Continental US, please don't order either the gimmick or the "Combo Deal" from my STORE page. PM me with your email address and I will contact you directly.

Thanks again Café,
Hank
Hank Morfin
Hank Morfin Rocks!
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1566 Posts

Profile of gmeister
This is great news!

Hank's Any Ring PK is one of the best buys in mentalism. However some have found one of the "necessaries" hard to come by ( although I didn't have a problem). Now that problem's soled if you act fast (and I'm about to order a couple right off). This will be a fantastic investment. Don't let the price fool you-- this thing's a worker's worker.

BTW, I have no financial interest in this product. I bought the Pdt and fell in love with the simplicity and effectiveness of the method. I've consistently praised it on the Café and I'm not about to stop now.

Get it or forever kick yourself when they're gone!
SteveFromSpokane
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of SteveFromSpokane
I got my e-book from Hank today. He has mailed out the gimmick and it will arrive in days.
The bonus section has an idea contributed by Jerry Schiowitz that is just totally awesome. Actually it is beyond awesome the idea from Jerry.
Astrocity
View Profile
Special user
532 Posts

Profile of Astrocity
Gmeister,
Thanks for you enthusiastic support as always, it is definitely appreciated. The gimmicks are selling fairly quickly so if you are thinking about getting one you should go ahead and do so. There was a good number of people wanting two gimmicks so I actually put a buy two option on my STORE page.

SteveFromSpokane,
You should see your gimmick Tuesday (Monday is a holiday), Wednesday the latest. The bonus idea from Jerry IS beyond awesome, I never thoght about using a PK gimmick in that manner. Thanks to Jerry for graciously allowing me to share it. He emailed me a few days ago and told me he is working on the routine, hopefully he will get some video footage of him performing it to send me. I told him that I would include it in the DVD package when I finally get my "stuff" together to get it put together.

Thanks again guys for the kind words and the enthusiasm for my little gimmick.

Hank
Hank Morfin
Hank Morfin Rocks!
ibraa
View Profile
New user
United Kingdom
51 Posts

Profile of ibraa
Do you ship to the UK?
Astrocity
View Profile
Special user
532 Posts

Profile of Astrocity
Ibraa,

I just PMd you...

Thanks,
Hank
Hank Morfin
Hank Morfin Rocks!
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2184 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I have recently become interested in PK effects and have just obtained The Any Ring PK Gimmick. As I already wear a wedding ring and did not really want to wear an additional ring, this gimmick suits me perfectly. It fits neatly and opens up a great many PK possibilities.

I can see why so many have praised the gimmick - it is such a brilliant idea, small, effective and very powerful. I like this a lot.

Thanks Hank.
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1566 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Welcome to the club, Neil!

It's one of the most brilliant little devices around and one of the best bargains. Hank's more than earned his place in magic history for coming up with it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Any Ring PK Gimmick (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL