The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Arrival of MagicKal KK (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicKal KK
View Profile

Singapore
0 Posts

Profile of MagicKal KK
Hello, hello, hello... Smile Greetings to all fellow magicians in the Café. Just call me KK, it's my initials. Smile Well, here's just a short introduction of myself. I'm not a full-time performer, and not that much of a professional either. I consider myself more like a collector/hobbyist. I got a full-time job in IT line, but I love to entertain and put smiles on other's faces. I joined an entertainment company, Clown Alley, Smile in Year 1998 and have been trained as a part-time clown, performing for commercial, church ministries and public charities.

Joined IBM (International Brotherhood of Magicians) Smile and FCM (Fellowship of Christian Magicians) Smile in Year 2000. Joined Singapore's IBM chapter (IBM Ring 115/The Great Wong's Ring) Smile in Year 2001 and am currently helping in the committees, and have been performing passively as a magician in churches, in charity shows, and in commercial shows. Just joined Lawrence School of Magic (LSM) Smile in Singapore in April 2003, hoping to do more community services.

I am currently helping Asia Magic Network(AMN) in some of the admin works at http://www.magicians.com.sg/amn

I do magic, balloon sculptures, clown, mime, puppets and drama. Basically, I have developed 3 major types of shows:

- A comical clown by the name of Happy De Gospel Clown. Smile
Happy De Clown enjoys sharing the story of his family and how he has gotten his name. Happy is a magical clown who has many unusual gadgets to carry around, and he especially loves to show off his "magical" abilities. He makes balloon sculptures, plays skits, lead games, or simply just mingle with the crowd. He never fails to attract attention with his colourful, loud and fun-loving character. Happy has had experiences in performing for charity shows, birthday parties, roadshows, family days and company anniversaries.

- A caring clown doctor by the name of Dr. Hurl Chew. Smile
A newly developed clown character in a doctor's suit and a medical bag full of clownish medical apparatus to laugh by. The uniqueness of this character is that Dr. Hurl Chew has less make-up and a bubbly blue nose, and always sneezes "Hurl Chew" whenever he introduces his name printed on his name tag. The spirit of this character is greatly inspired by the courteous works of Dr. Patch Adams. Thanks Dr. Patch Adams.

- A magician by the name of MagicKal KK Smile
MagicKal KK has been performing magic shows for about 3 years, especially specializing in Gospel Magic (very much inspired by Brother Steve D. Varro & Brother John Teo). However, I do perform commercial magic shows and has experiences in performing for charity shows, birthday parties and even annual dinners. I had also been invited to perform close-up magic for two of the IBM Ring 115 Annual Dinners.

Besides the above, I also have experiences in performing mime shows, expressing the lyrics in songs with actions, or simply expressing a given message with actions. The silent character does not have a name, but is still able to mingle with people using body languages and balloons.

Well, that's about all the introduction of myself, I hope it's detailed enough. Hope to be able to learn more from all of you in the Café. Smile Good Bye & God Bless. Smile
Yours Magically,
MagicKal KK

A magician is merely an actor playing the role of a person with supernatural abilities.

I do magic to serve; Lord Jesus Christ does miracles to save!!!
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi KK Smile Smile Smile
A nice resume indeed Smile No matter you are a part time or a full time pro, you will find many things for you here. I am suer you will spend a considerable time here as I do.Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next post.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Jewls
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan-USA
360 Posts

Profile of Jewls
Hello,
Welcome to the Café! Clowns often meet in the Carnival of Fun. There is something here for all of your persona's.
I look forward to your posts.
Smile
MagicKal KK
View Profile

Singapore
0 Posts

Profile of MagicKal KK
Thanks Tora for the coffee. And thanks to Jewls for the warm welcome. I'm sure I'd be able to find lots of useful information here, as many of my friends have recommended this Café many times.
Yours Magically,
MagicKal KK

A magician is merely an actor playing the role of a person with supernatural abilities.

Symmatrix
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of Symmatrix
Hi KK,

Singaporeans unite....

Symmatrix here welcomes you warmly to The Magic Café...

This a great site and you can find fantastic information here.

Pm me if you can and we can meet and chat !!!

Symmatrix Smile
What We See Is Mainly Depend On What We Look For.
Only Those Who Can See The Invisible Can Do The Impossible.

Symmatrix Magic
MagicKal KK
View Profile

Singapore
0 Posts

Profile of MagicKal KK
Hi, thanks Symmatrix. I'm sure we'd have many chances to meet up and chat, because I'm with AMN too, just that I think we didn't noticed each other during the overcrowded AMN Warehouse Open House Sale and Flea Market. I believe you should have gotten some great deals there too, huh? So what kind of magic are you into?
Yours Magically,
MagicKal KK

Dr. K
View Profile
New user
Honolulu, Hawaii
69 Posts

Profile of Dr. K
Aloha from Hawaii, KK! Wow, what a resume! Sounds as if you are very busy!

Nice to have you here!

Smile
Dr. K
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi KK,

Entertaining people and making them laugh is a special gift...good to have you at the Café. I'm sure I'll enjoy reading your post. Welcome to the Café! Smile
MagicKal KK
View Profile

Singapore
0 Posts

Profile of MagicKal KK
Aloha to you too Dr. K. Well, you're right, pretty busy here, but am busy with many other things rather than shows, so I seldom get to perform much. Nice to meet you here too. Smile

Hi, Chrystal, wonderful name, is that your stage name? Yes, I've always enjoyed the gift of entertaining the others, but I also do enjoy being entertained by other performers too, that's why I always think it's great to attend magic meetings. Nice to see you here too. Smile
Yours Magically,
MagicKal KK

Mago Mai
View Profile
Elite user
Venezuela
485 Posts

Profile of Mago Mai
Welcome aboard KK:

I bet you will enjoy it here.I have been having a great time with this group of wonderfull people.
Mago Mai
I invite all of you to share some of my magic on videos.Please, CLICK HERE
MagicKal KK
View Profile

Singapore
0 Posts

Profile of MagicKal KK
Thank you, Mago Mai, for the warm welcome. Thank you very much.
Yours Magically,
MagicKal KK

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Arrival of MagicKal KK (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL