The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Scorpion Change Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zenneth
View Profile
Regular user
China - Hong Kong
135 Posts

Profile of Zenneth
I have just watched Euan's manuscript on Scorpion Change, here is what I think:

Awhile ago, I have posted a thread in the magic Café about our collections, and wondering why we only use very limited materials out of it. The answer is quite obvious, the trend of magic market in recent years is "Quantity not quality".If I could use 2 or 3 items out of a hardbound book/Video, I would consider that as a wise investment.

Euan's manuscript, however, never was in that catagory. Be honest, I wasn't very exciting when I was looking at the Basic change, but soon I realized that my initial thought was a mistake, seeing how Euan applies the move, I was amazed by his in-depth understanding towards to mechanics of the move, as well as his novel applications.

Euan said: "This is probably one of the most versatile moves to have ever been created."

I second this statement, 10 mins after watching his manuscript, I came up with 3 applications of it. But I wonder if Euan already predicted these obvious ideas will be sooner or later discovered after the readers finished their reading, and that's probably why he didn't explain them in the manuscript. Instead, he puts all the "real work" into the manuscript and you really have to see the advance applications of the move.

The move itself could be an effect per se, but when it is used as a secret move, it is also highly deceptive.

I am sure that creators of card magic will find the usage of the move immediately, the manuscript also contains some longer and complete routines that is for everyone, range from easy to slightly demanding.

One more thing, if you use Lennart Green's top shot quite extensively as I do, then this manscript will be even more valuable to you.

Highly recommanded!

Zenneth
Euan
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Euan
Thanks for the kind words Zenneth, glad you like it Smile

--Euan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Scorpion Change Review (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL