The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Tales From the Streets/Kozmo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
This 2 dvd set is now available at
http://www.kozmomagic.com

koz
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
This is BIG news!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Thanks Koz, you and Dan, the dynamic duo, how could I not?
I cannot wait!!!!

It is about time that Kozmo Magic realized that their greatest talent was under their nose!

Tony
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I'm thinking many are sitting there wondering what this is all about and while I, like pretty much everyone else, have not seen the DVDs. I do want people to know that Kozmo is one of the most successful street magicians you'll ever run into. He is known for his DVDs that feature other performers that are some of the best produced out there and also for the quality of the material. Just know that his main gig is performing and he does 'street magic' in the true sense in that he gathers a crowd, does his show, then they pay him for the show afterward...what many call tips but what I like to think of as the price of the ticket only the spectator gets to pick the price and hopefully it is a nice bill.

Danny Hustle is out of the Boston area and to give you an indication of his success (note it helps he comes from a family of entertainers and really UNDERSTANDS the art of entertaining himself) he went from a very lucrative computer science job to doing street magic (again the real deal not that 'wanna see something' stuff) and other types of shows and isn't missing the computer job if ya get my meaning. Just an interview with him is worth looking into! Rumor: he may have a book coming out.

Considering Kozmo made the DVD, and is featured in it, and Danny Hustle is involved I just cannot see how this possibly could not be a winner and of huge benifit to anyone wanting to learn solid magic and get tips on how to succeed as a magician that doesn't just include sending letters out with all caps on some words. This sounds killer.
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Wow, I've been waiting for this since August unfortunately, I'll have to wait another week or two before ordering it.
Motor City
View Profile
Special user
Metro Detroit Area
587 Posts

Profile of Motor City
Kozmo will be featured at the Motor City Close-Up Convention in the Detroit area next weekend. If you're in the neighborhood, please stop by.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
John,

I can't wait for the convention!
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
To add my two cents...

Met Kozmo this past weekend at the Kutztown Convention in Kutztown, PA. For those that are going to the Motor City Convetnion "Make Sure You Get To Meet Him!!"

He is one of the most helpful men you will ever want to meet. I went to his table to pre-order the tape and asked a few questions on street busking not only did he answer them but gave me several more ideas to chew on.

He did do his one coin routine and I have to tell you that it can play big really big. It is simple yet packs a punch. Can't wait to get the DVD's and can't wait to see him again at the lecture in York, PA on Dec. 13th.

Thanks Kozmo for coming to Kutztown.

George
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
I saw Kozmo do his coin routine and chop cup when he was busking in newport, ky. I thought the routines were very well constructed
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
I spent a lot of time with Kozmo, got this, and it's really nice.
Wayne Kawamoto
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of Wayne Kawamoto
Kozmo is slaying them at the Magic Castle this week. If you're in LA, be sure to check out his first week of performances in the Parlor. You have until this Sunday, 11/23/08.

-Wayne
www.Magic.About.com - Magic News and Reviews
Author: "Picture Yourself As a Magician"
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
When is "Tales From the Streets" shipping?
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
jocdoc
View Profile
Inner circle
Carlsbad, CA
1183 Posts

Profile of jocdoc
Ted -

Great job at the Castle this week. You really did kill with the crowd that I was with on Saturday night. It was nice chatting with you afterwards. Hope your back recovers from the week...

jeff in san diego
Life is an improv. The game goes on...
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
Chris, Ted said that it should be sometime this week I think. Can't wait for mine to get here already.
Brady
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles, CA
235 Posts

Profile of Brady
Kozmo,

Really enjoyed your show at the castle. And thanks for taking the time to talk both before and after your show. I hope we see more of you there. It was a real treat.

Regards,

Brady
Motor City
View Profile
Special user
Metro Detroit Area
587 Posts

Profile of Motor City
I viewed "Tales" today. Actually, I started with #2. I guarantee that anyone who views this will find it to be one of their better investments. Kozmo goes to great pains to explain his entire act. You will love this!

The format is very good. You will actually see Kozmo working the streets. After each effect, it cuts away from the street to the studio for the explanation. Very nicely done.

I began viewing #1 but will have to get back to it tomorrow. I listened to the first few minutes of the Danny Hustle interview. I knew I would have to watch this when I could put more time together. This way I can concentrate on what they are saying.

If anyone else has received their set yet, I would be interested in your take.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Guys, if you have a pre-order on this,,,,,, it ships on monday!

hope you like it....

koz
Motor City
View Profile
Special user
Metro Detroit Area
587 Posts

Profile of Motor City
Finished viewing #1 today. The interview with Danny Hustle is really informative and very interesting. I am not a street performer yet I really enjoyed this dvd set.

This has got to be THE BEST video project completed on street magic EVER.

I will post a more detailed review of this set in a few days.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
All pre-orders have been shipped

koz
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I enjoyed watching "Tales From The Streets" - Kozmo. It is pretty much like Cellini's three DVD set combined on two DVDs in one set. Danny Hustle gives Kozmo a great interview speaking of everything concerning Street Busking from A to Z. It gives us what we wanted because we brought up the questions on a different thread. Kozmo also explains his performance on his second DVD. The layout and designs really go with the title as well.

I now put it at the top of my list because Kozmo knew really what we were asking for. Amateurs and professionals can not go wrong with it. After you purchase it and really want your money back, just follow his plan. You will make a lot more money back than you expected.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Tales From the Streets/Kozmo (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL