The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Tool Bag for holding Mackie 150W PA system (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

trickychaz
View Profile
Special user
West Virginia
549 Posts

Profile of trickychaz
Hey guys

I was walking around KMart looking for a case to hold my Mackie 150W sound system, and found one that is perfect.

It is a craftsman tool bag that is black in color, and opens similar to a doctors bag. The bag doesn't have protective lining, but still will keep it from getting scratched during loading/unloading/transport.

The link shows the toolbag combo one 10" and the other 12". I was able to find the 12" at my local K-Mart sold alone for only $9.00

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104......1P?mv=rr

Hope you find this info useful

Chaz
sethb
View Profile
Inner circle
The Jersey Shore
2700 Posts

Profile of sethb
Looks like a good idea! I also like that the tool bag disguises the fact that it holds a sound system, which may help to prevent theft.

It would be a simple matter to pad the bottom of the bag yourself with some neoprene padding, which would help to provide protection from bumps and also water or dew on the ground. SETH
"Watch the Professor!!" -- Al Flosso (1895-1976)
"The better you are, the closer they watch" -- Darwin Ortiz, STRONG MAGIC
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24260 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
What kind of venues are you working?
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
trickychaz
View Profile
Special user
West Virginia
549 Posts

Profile of trickychaz
Quote:
On 2008-11-07 23:43, Bill Palmer wrote:
What kind of venues are you working?

I have a 1/2 hour show that I have found suitable for small family events/kids events. As a part time entertainer I have been lucky enough to work a few schools, company picnics, daycares, small fairs festivals.

I would like to book this act for a week solid (kinda like a mini tour) I would make arrangements in which I would pick a week, call daycares and book 2 shows per day in 5 cities in West Virginia.

Any Recommendations?

Thanks
Chaz
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
If you want a GREAT bag to hold your system go to JoAnn Fabric if you have one in your area and purchase a small rolling tote. I purchased one and it is great as the system fits perfectly and all of my extras can fit inside the bag in compartments and also on the outside. It also is on wheels and has a handle. Cost is around $ 90.00 but they often have coupons for 40-50 % off of an item.

Rodney
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
trickychaz
View Profile
Special user
West Virginia
549 Posts

Profile of trickychaz
Thanks for sharing Rodney. I have seen them at JoAnn's but the price scared me away. They are made for scrapbooking right? I have almost purchased one a couple of times.

Chaz
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
I am still looking for a bag. I've been using an old VHS camera bag. I want something more solid.
Dennis Michael
brody
View Profile
Inner circle
Omaha
1313 Posts

Profile of brody
I picked up a rolling duffel bag. Huge thing, but it holds the speaker, the mikes, the stands, the lights, the extention code and has room to spare.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Tool Bag for holding Mackie 150W PA system (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL