The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » De'vo's Cradle to Grave DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
CoolMAgic4U
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
205 Posts

Profile of CoolMAgic4U
Hey Guys....If any of you are into card manipulation, this is gonna be a MUST GET DVD!

De'vo just sent me the opening credits to get an opinion on how it looks. Smile

Well,if the DVD is HALF as good as this looks, we are in for a TREAT!

Check out his website...
http://www.Superhandz.com or
http://www.HANDLORDZ.com

The DVD SHOULD be coming out end of April, begining of May...that is the target date at least... Smile
CoolMagic4U---aka---Ed Smile
mack10
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of mack10
This IS going to be the BEST! It has been rumored for a little while now, but according to his forum is going to become a reality! I can't wait!

You got to see the opening? Can you send me the link? PLEASE PM me! Does it have his new sybil concept on it?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM me!!

Smile Smile Smile
Bone
View Profile
Loyal user
Totally lost...
264 Posts

Profile of Bone
Please PM me also !!! or Email me bon3vil@yahoo.com, give me the openning !!!

Thanks so much. This is the best of the best card manipulation ever seen, not the best but the COOLEST.

Bone. Smile
Email: bone@boneho.com

myspace.com/boneho
youtube.com/boneho
twitter.com/boneho
facebook.com/boneho

Official Website:
www.boneho.com
cardboy18
View Profile
Regular user
New york
128 Posts

Profile of cardboy18
I don't know if you are allowed to be giving away the link, but if you are, could you pm me or post it here? Smile
Mark Martinez
View Profile
Inner circle
Wisconsin
1276 Posts

Profile of Mark Martinez
If you can I would be intrested also! Smile
Magically,
Mark

Success comes before work only in the dictionary. - Anonymous
Cardjinx
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of Cardjinx
Me too! Me too! lol.

I can't wait for this DVD! De'vo is the "best of the best of the best sir" (Will Smith-Men in Black)!

There is alot of pressure on De'vo to put out a great DVD. I just hope he can meet the extremely high expectations of his fans(not literally)lol. The expectations may be TOO high for anyone to meet.

I for one would be happy if they were just a little better and clearer than his original Superhandz Cds. I really love them, the style was so cool.

I would love to see the intro cool4U. Please hook us up.

Thanks,
Cardjinx Smile
Jamil
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Jamil
OH yeah baby! This is the one I'm waiting for! Got my money ready to go! De'vo is the best!

PLease put up the intro. I would LOVE to see it even if it is just titles. Does it have a preview of his sybil? I can't wait!

J
Cardjinx
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of Cardjinx
I just saw a post on his forum, and it says that it should be released between May 15- and June 1st. I wish it was being released later this month!!

Cardjinx Smile
mack10
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of mack10
I got a PM but NO link! Anyone else get it yet? If so please PM me.
TheGrimReaper
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of TheGrimReaper
I just caught a glimpse of this opening credits. Let me tell you, sets the mood pefectly. Sweet effects, nice intro feel. It's like when you watch the Star Wars movies, that THX comes on, and you are like, this is going it be Hecka good! If the rest of the DVD is even half as attention grabbing as the intro, you have a killer DVD. I'm going to make a holder and everything. Smile
jonmeister6
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of jonmeister6
Ok, I have seen the beginning to CTG and it is good. I have to admit, that it looks like a real movie, and sucks you in from the beginning. I was watching it, and when it stopped I was like noooooooooo I want to see more. There could have been an added suspense from taking forever to actually d'load it( slow connection), but all in all, music is good, effects are good, and looks good all the way.. i give it five smile faces Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
-Jon-
mack10
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of mack10
I finally saw it too! IT IS AWESOME! That man has serious artistic skills! I also wanted to see more!lol. NOOOOOOOO don't stop! lol

This is going to be the coolest magic related DVD I own! Even if it was just titles.lol

Smile
Schaden
View Profile
Inner circle
Purgatory
1253 Posts

Profile of Schaden
Were is the link? I am so glad that Devo shares his amazing gift with us all.

Lee
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1179 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
WHere can I take a look? I'd love to check out Devo's new stuff.
CoolMAgic4U
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
205 Posts

Profile of CoolMAgic4U
De'vo is giving the glimpse only to some people. I was one of the LUCKY ones to see it.

If De'vo wants to give it out to more people that is fine, but...

I for one will not be distributing it.
SORRY.

De'vo has put his TRUST in me and there is NO WAY I would go behind his back and give it out without his knowledge.... Smile
CoolMagic4U---aka---Ed Smile
Symmatrix
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of Symmatrix
De'vo ?

Do you say De'vo?

I beg your pardon, De'vo...

If its De'vo..

Grab the stuff man. Why are you telling me?

It so great that people might hear it and the stuff is gone.

Symmatrix Smile
What We See Is Mainly Depend On What We Look For.
Only Those Who Can See The Invisible Can Do The Impossible.

Symmatrix Magic
jonmeister6
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of jonmeister6
Same here, I can't tell where the vid is. I was given enough trust by De'vo that I won't give it out. He is distributing it to the people.
-Jon-
Bradley Morgan
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of Bradley Morgan
Sounds awesome

Brad Smile Smile Smile
"I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones." - Einstein
mack10
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of mack10
I don't think De'vo was just "trusting" anyone. He put up the link on his site so people could check it out. He even just gave it to anyone that got him on messenger.

People make De'vo out to be some secretive tight-wad with an attitude. He's not! He is one of the coolest guys I've met. Returns all emails in a timely matter, and is very kind. It's his fans that make him out to be like this with statements like that. He trusted me so I can't give it out.lol.

Smile
jonmeister6
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of jonmeister6
Ok with the keeping it secret thing. Some of us were told to not tell anybody about the preview, and only give our opinions of it. At the beginning when it was first being sent out, we were told not to distribute it. I was told personally by De'vo not to tell anybody where I got my preview. After a little while he started to hand them out to regulars. So at one point it was meant to keep secret. But it was an awesome preview either way.
-Jon-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » De'vo's Cradle to Grave DVD (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL