The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review Requested-Millenium Matrix (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
This is a Coin Matrix using two cards and 4 quarters. Waving the cards over the coins makes the coins jump from place to place, etc.

Magic Warehouse sells this for about $55.00. Does anybody have this one, and if so can you offer a review? (I'm assuming m*****s are used. Is the quality of the coins good?)

Thanks!
RawVoodoo
View Profile
New user
ohio
62 Posts

Profile of RawVoodoo
I think I may have posted to this thread in another room(?) but here goes another. Smile

The coins are excellent I have never had any problem with them or the supplied cards. I think there is a problem with inherent noise (expressed in another thread)
but that may be just me. It comes with 3 or 4 routines that are all pretty good. The handling is pretty straightforward and relatively easy. The instructions are easy to understand. As said before the props are all well made. All in all I while I like this set, I just don't use it. although you can use the props provided for tons of other effects. If I told you what you get you could probably make your own set for less than half the price of this set, but I won't. Hope that helps.
martyk
View Profile
Loyal user
275 Posts

Profile of martyk
Major comment,
Perhaps Scott or staff will respond (I expect negatively) but must we protect dealers who sell over-priced stuff that we deem junk---or----do we have a deeper commitment? One that goes to to integrity and the exposure of fraud? Raw Voodoo handles this very nicely without 'exposure' of the details (which we can all figure out anyway). But is it incumbent upon him to protect a dealer or should he his collegial brethren? I'd be interested in views from all sides on this.
Marty K

Hmm, a translation of that last phrase that should read "or should he protect his Forum friends and colleagues".
Marty K
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Martyk, what? You confused me with your response. If it is your opinion that this effect is junk, say so. This is what this forum is here for. I have always honestly expressed my opinion here, and so have others. Nobody condemns a dealer for a product that doesn't receive good reviews. Not all tricks are for everybody. About every Magic Shop out there has great products as well as poor products. My opinion, anyway.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review Requested-Millenium Matrix (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL